Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 11:47 PM       
I heard that somewhere they reference the "GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS" video
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
it wasn't in the episode but here is the clip

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/267337

i've seen funnier parodies of it on youtube and of course the original can't be beat
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:25 AM       
That was even less funny than LAST season
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:48 AM       
The first few usually are, I think they do it on purpose to piss me off.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
Last season's premiere was the Jonas Bros/Mickey episode. I thought that episode was funnier than last night's but I still enjoyed it.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Slim Goodbody
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 08:12 AM       
The jonas brothers episode is one of their best.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:54 PM       
Man I'm getting tired of South Park. How long has it been more preachy than funny, like 8 years now?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 07:21 PM       
kinda like you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 07:21 PM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM       
Yeah right I've never been funny

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Man I'm getting tired of South Park. How long has it been more preachy than funny, like 8 years now?
That's exactly how I feel when watching new episodes, for the most part. There are still some good ones, but they're becoming increasingly rare.

That was very funny. Well done.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 10:58 PM       
Same here. I'll probably keep watching it in the hopes of catching the good ones, though.

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:25 AM       
I don't know. I think South Park has been consistently good for quite a while now. Season 13 was pretty spot on.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:32 AM       
that was the stupidest goddamn episode I've ever seen
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:49 AM       
I rewatched two older ones that were on yesterday, the Passion of the Jew and the one where Randy's part of a secret society about Easter bunnies.

I don't know. I don't think I like South Park anymore. I remember finding the Mel Gibson shit funny the first time around, but both of these episodes had some really boring parts. I watched some old 3rd season episodes the other day, the spontaneous combustion one and the fight between Tweek and Craig, and I just wanted to watch something else.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Hairclub for men was awesome.
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 03:44 PM       
Yeah ok, but the reaction the show has been getting out from me lately is less "HAHAHAHAHAHA" and more "Oh, I see what they are doing and what they're trying to go for here, what a humorous situation."

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM       
I admit I laughed at them hopping around on their balls, but I didn't enjoy myself.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 07:13 PM       
The hopping balls scene only got a laugh because of the music that was playing at the time
Slim Goodbody
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM       
This was a good episode. The very idea that Stan's dad was even trying to get cancer was a good start, and then the hopping testicles actually made me laugh out loud, something I rarely get to do. I enjoyed the scarface stuff too and everything, but the scrotal coat was a very nice way to wrap the whole thing up. I didn't enjoy the previous episode, but this was a good one.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:43 PM       
i just like the dirty jokes about the pope and the pedophiles

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
This is boring
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 04:16 AM       
Another two-parter? I hope we get a Terrence and Phillip episode again next episode.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 04:19 AM       
That would be highly unlike them.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
You people really have too high standards for cartoons. I enjoyed the 200th episode.