Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 05:59 AM        If I was President.
Well, If I was president, here is what I would do.
(also includes rant)

I will not invade any damn country overseas.

I will not push this quaint idea of democracy upon anyone else.

I will not force religion down other people's throats.

I will not allow the World Bank to control the U.S.

I will pull out the U.S. troops from every foreign country.

I will Construct a U.S. Merc Military which will hire out to any country that is willing to pay. As long as they don't target U.S. allies.
(The U.S. People can also vote for an attack on any country.)

I will construct better transportation, bullet trains and such, with the money made from the U.S. Merc Military, and from all the money being saved from not having to pay to keep foreign military bases operational.

I will conquer Canada.

I will allow Gay Rights, and Lesbo rights open, and listen to all the liberal tree-hugging bastards as long as they agree to move to Canada. Which we be just a huge rainbow covered liberal pussy state. But, gays and lesbian couples will be allowed to return back to the U.S. Proper only after they promise not to be liberals and not use your sexual preference as an excuse for anything.
You will not get any more god damn parades either.
You don't see straight people marching through the city with signs that say "Proud to be straight" do ya? You will also drop all this shit about claiming that Gays are born Gay. You fucking ain't. It's not part of nature to be born gay. It just a fucking preference.
And I'm fine with it, cause It's not my right to tell you whom you can fuck or not.
I'm attracted to red-headed girls, Its just my preference.
Nature didn't fucking hardwire my dick to go only after red-headed females. I say again, it is just a preference.

I will fucking legalize the shooting of all Company leaders who steal from the people. This also includes Oil Companies who price gouge.

Anyone who purchases any type of new vehicle that gets better then 60 Miles Per Gallon, will earn half of that vehicles cost back in Tax Breaks.