Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 04:23 PM        Lloyd Kaufman LIVE On Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum!!! Thursday, June 24th at 8pm PST!

We've been excited about doing this episode for a while and now it's finally happening! President of Troma Entertainment, Lloyd Kaufman, will be joining us as our special guest on Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum on June 24th! The show starts LIVE Thursday night at 8pm PST / 11pm EST, so be sure to log in to the chat rooms early to talk with Miss Diagnosis and get ready for an amazing time with Lloyd, some lovely Tromettes, and a crazy Troma flick from yesteryear! If you had plans for Thursday night, you had better cancel them... even if it's your wedding or a loved one's funeral. Nothing takes precedence over this episode, alright?

ENTER OUR TROMA CONTEST! Since Lloyd's gonna be on the show, we'd like you guys to show some love for all those insane independent movies he's produced with Troma over the years. We want each of you to draw a picture of Lloyd hanging out with any of your favorite Troma characters (Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman, Poultrygeist chickens, etc.) and getting into some kind of trouble.

As always, you do NOT have to be a real artist to participate in this. It doesn’t matter if you want to draw it in Photoshop, MS Paint or even with finger paints... we’ll be judging these entries solely on creativity and humor, not artistic talent. We'll be showing ALL of the entries live on the air and letting Lloyd and his lovely Tromettes judge which entry is their favorite! Whoever wins will get some Troma goodies! Post links to your entries in this thread or email them to doc@docmock.com with the subject line "Doc Mock Troma Contest!" As always, you can enter as many times as you like, just make sure your entries are turned in by 4pm PST on Thursday, June 24th. If you turn them in later than that, we can't guarantee that they'll make it into the show in time.

We've really missed doing the show lately and since this is obviously a real special one for us, I hope you can all check it out live! See ya next Thursday.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 09:28 PM       
Oh fuck yes this is gonna be great.
Can I submit a non-Lloyd drawing too?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:14 AM       
OH WOW.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Oh fuck yes this is gonna be great.
Can I submit a non-Lloyd drawing too?
Sure, I guess... just make sure it's a Troma-related drawing and if you can work Lloyd into it somewhere, that couldn't hurt

Hope you'll all enter at least one pic into the art contest as it should be a really fun episode since Lloyd is quite a character. Definitely try to catch this one live if you can.