Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
I'm back to say I won't be homeless anymore starting next week. Yay.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
you were homeless?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM       
Is the superbowl just the puppy bowl with humans in it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:45 PM       
I think I could zone out to the puppy bowl a lot easier if they didn't have the announcer yelling all the time, like just mic the puppies barking and sniffing and running around.

I just want to get through the spins by staring at dogs, man.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM       
I live in Boston but I'm watching the Puppy Bowl. The pats are probably gonna lose, but the Pups always win. Also, there needs to be a lot more piggy pep squad.

And my own puppy sprained her leg and can't sit down :< She can't lie down without making a loud thump.

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM       
When I got my current Jack Russell Terrier from the local SPCA shelter, they had this rule that all animals adopted from there had to spayed/neutered. So they shipped him over to the vet where they neutered him and then I picked him up.

Poor pup was FUCKING still under anesthesia.

He would wobble around before he started barking and then roll over asleep. Or he would start running and then stop, space out, and fall asleep standing up. I really wanted to prop his head up on a stack of books and put like sunglasses and a hat on him and hang cigarettes out the side of his mouth, but I didn't think it would be right to treat him like a passed out friend at a party.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:04 PM       
man thats such a cute storY

all these stories about puppies and bowls is really making me want some chinese food
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:11 PM       
I could go a curry myself. A dog curry, I guess.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:39 PM       

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:49 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:50 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:49 PM       
cfuck the fpolice
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:43 PM       
as the one person that actually DID watch the puppy bowl, and is not just making jokes about it, I can say that it was really stupid. they weren't even like trained, they literally just ran around and drank water like stupid cats would.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM       
SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! THOSE ARE PUPPIES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

That was very funny. Well done.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
Facebook has turned into a fucking meme factory. I blame George Takei

So since memes are mainstream and popular now does that mean 4chan now hates them? Is that how they work? I sure hope this shit goes away soon.

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! THOSE ARE PUPPIES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF KITTIES TO ME

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Facebook has turned into a fucking meme factory. I blame George Takei

So since memes are mainstream and popular now does that mean 4chan now hates them? Is that how they work? I sure hope this shit goes away soon.
at least you're out of college and you don't have to see physical copies of them everywheeeeereeeeeee

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM       
That doesn't even matter. People put them up on the walls at my work. Which is a business. You'll never escape.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
as the one person that actually DID watch the puppy bowl, and is not just making jokes about it, I can say that it was really stupid. they weren't even like trained, they literally just ran around and drank water like stupid cats would.
I take it you didn't watch Puppy Bowl 1 - 7. I like it just fine the way it is. If I wanted to watch trained dogs running up and down a field with a goal in mind, I would have watched the Super Bowl.

Mocker
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:22 PM       
MILHOUSE I HAVE THE BEST ENGINEERING JOB FOR YOU EVER

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
I wouldn't mind fungineering some sweet-ass playgrounds. Except I would have twisted ideas like giant playgrounds that look like plane crash wreckage and I would traumatize everyone.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:01 PM       
I laughed, Tadao.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 12:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I wouldn't mind fungineering some sweet-ass playgrounds. Except I would have twisted ideas like giant playgrounds that look like plane crash wreckage and I would traumatize everyone.
Need to design some MC ESCHER for these kids.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM       
anyone else used to climb poles until they climaxed as a kid?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM       
Meet my next door neighbor.