Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
My friend Chelsie is seeking a new friend! She’s a very good 28 year old woman who made an error in judgment when she was younger. Now she resides in Coffee Creek Correctional Facility where she will remain for just 13 more months.

Currently Chelsie is enrolled in business classes and an optical program. She is very bright and committed to putting her criminality behind her. In her pursuit of a more quality life she is requesting letters from a caring and non-judgmental person who may also be seeking a friend. Once you get to know her you’ll be inspired by her ambition.

Please e-mail me for information on how to begin corresponding with Chelsie.
lol
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
I better get blaspheming. The weather's too nice to leave for some shitty stupid boring fucking cloud palace.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
IN HEAVEN THE WEATHER IS ALWAYS NICE

ALSO WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN YOU IMMEDIATELY KNOW ALL LANGUAGES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Also deltron 3030 plays all the time. Just like this page should be.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Heaven just got a little more macho....

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy-...stler-florida/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
grandpa's with the big saucercrab in the sky now taddykins
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
THATS WHAT YOU GUYS GET FOR MAKING FUN OF THE RAPTURE

GOD WAS LIKE, "ALRIGHT FINE, IM TAKING SOME OF THE BEST FROM AMONG YOU" AND HE TOOK MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE AND A THOUSAND BABIES AND ORPHANS
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
I-mockery killed Randy Savage with its carbon emissions. Jerks! You ruined him a perfectly good...whatever.
He had a future... A future of pounding his chest and roaring one-liners at sticks of jerky. Now he will never one-line again. Instead, he is side-lined and silenced forever.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
Do you even understand basic social concepts?
SKATASTIC
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:41 AM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:17 AM       
I walked into Gamestop, and realized: If Rapture is tomorrow, Duke Nukem will have never been released.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
He's got a new 3030 album coming out soon.

My feet hurt and my back is fucking killing me but nothing beats bartending a wedding for 9 hours and walking out with 320 smackers ca$h money. THEY CALL ME BIG STACKSSS
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
You look like the kind of girl I would ask out.

Old May 21st, 2011, 06:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I-mockery killed Randy Savage with its carbon emissions. Jerks! You ruined him a perfectly good...whatever.
He had a future... A future of pounding his chest and roaring one-liners at sticks of jerky. Now he will never one-line again. Instead, he is side-lined and silenced forever.
Wow Pram, even for you that is a new level of suck. Way to keep raising (lowering) the bar buddy
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM       
I'm in the process of being deprogrammed. Give me a few, I'll think of something funny that passes i-mockery's muster committee. Have you ever worked at night? Try doing it for nine years. It fucks you up. I used to be quick-witted and could make anyone laugh without any effort. I'M sad to look at the sack of unfunny shit I've settled into. It's embarrassing to have literally no good material. Maybe I'll just lurk for awhile. And be saaaaaad.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The post you're quoting is from 2006. A few pages of me arguing with Lenor later & I'm describing a grotesque sex scene involving me, Rongi, Fartin and Guitar Woman raping some poor kid that foolishly posted in this thread. GW seemed way too into it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:33 PM       
OH NO, I PULL A NIGHT SHIFT AND IT SCREWS ME UP, DESPITE THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE ALSO PULL NIGHT SHIFTS AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Plenty of the people I know that work night shifts talk about becoming walking zombies after a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
I took a read through a bunch of this. Pram Maven doesn't seem nearly as entertaining as thekapn or OAO or Vince was.
Nostalgia.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Swing shift is worse! You get the feeling that you're supposed to go to bed but you're not tired! AND THAT'S ONLY DURING SUMMER!!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM