Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

foolfighter009 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 07:15 PM        2009 Remake for friday the 13th.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_(2009_film) Anyone else hear about it? All we need now is a remake of Nightmare on Elm Str. and Halloween, plus a new Evil Dead movie and I would be happy as could be!!! Well if they're able to make Freddy vs. Jason 2 [They are still thinking about it so it may happen] I'd be happy still.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
They are remaking Nightmare on Elm Street and they already remade Halloween, you're fucking stupid. Quit posting already.
Everybody's down
Ploxtrot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM       
I'd like to see whether it dethrones Disaster Movie at the top of the worst-list.
Banned

Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 08:22 PM       
They say they're gonna make Jason like Rambo [lead people into traps]..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
if its the first one they are remaking jason wasn't even it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 02:10 AM       
While I have my obvious doubts about how it will be, I do like who they picked to play the role of Jason Voorhees (Derek Mears). Seems like a good match for it.

The Elm Street remake though, I just don't think it's a good idea. While I am curious to see Billy Bob Thornton in the role (if he really is going to be playing Freddy), there's simply no replacing Robert Englund. He IS Freddy Krueger. Voorhees you can replace since he never says anything really (though people have still managed to fuck the role up in the past), but Freddy Krueger? Those are some mighty big burnt shoes to fill.
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:58 AM       
Yea they should just keep Englund he was there through all of the good times and all of the bad times [Nightmare on Elm Str. 2 of course sucked balls].
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
While I have my obvious doubts about how it will be, I do like who they picked to play the role of Jason Voorhees (Derek Mears). Seems like a good match for it.

The Elm Street remake though, I just don't think it's a good idea. While I am curious to see Billy Bob Thornton in the role (if he really is going to be playing Freddy), there's simply no replacing Robert Englund. He IS Freddy Krueger. Voorhees you can replace since he never says anything really (though people have still managed to fuck the role up in the past), but Freddy Krueger? Those are some mighty big burnt shoes to fill.
Hopefully, if we're really lucky, he'll crush the naysayers like Daniel Craig or Heath Ledger did, but this one IS unlikely. Billy Bob is a total nutjob, so he could work.

And I'd like to know who screwed up jason. The only one I can think of off the top of my head was Ken Kerzinger, who was hired because of his eyes. But hey, Freddy vs. Jason had a good 40-some-odd minutes of the two duking out, which worked for me.

j/k fuck them
Banned

Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:47 AM       
I liked F.V.J cause of thier duking out alot and EPIC MUSIC!!!!!
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolfighter009 View Post
I liked F.V.J cause of thier duking out alot and FAG-METAL MUSIC!!!!!
Spayed.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Was reading the wiki article, they likened filming this movie to being in Nascar(boring). It looks like they're trying to put the Tommy Jarvis charactor in it too, which seems good. They need to also bring back Ron Palillo for a cameo too.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Why can't they keep the streak of friday the 13th sequels alive? did they run out of new ways to kill people?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
In a manner of speaking, yes. They've run out of originality.

That was very funny. Well done.
seesawbooy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
Did you hear about the last house on the left remake?
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
I was watching Conan the other night with Billy Bob Thornton as a guest star and the remake was addressed and Thornton said he was not going to be playing Freddy Krueger.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
GOOD!
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I was watching Conan the other night with Billy Bob Thornton as a guest star and the remake was addressed and Thornton said he was not going to be playing Freddy Krueger.
Why would they do that? Thornton is only a few years younger than Robert Englund. Wasn't the point of this to freshen the franchise?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
I bet Billy Bob got sick of all the death threats from CIG.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
I only sent him roadkill once goddammit!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
Why would they do that? Thornton is only a few years younger than Robert Englund. Wasn't the point of this to freshen the franchise?
The way Thornton made it out on the show it seemed he was neither offered nor interested in the role. He said it was just a rumor started when Robert Englund being interviewed for a different show said Thornton would be his choice if someone were to replace him.

I don't understand why they're bothering to remake Elm Street or Friday the 13th, what ever happened to the sequel? I saw an interview by one of the actors in the Friday the 13th remake and he described it as "raw and real," and you know what that means.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
They should just do Friday the 13th Part 12 already and just make it more gory like FvJ was. At this point nobody is going to take the movie seriously, so they might as well just keep the franchise going and make it a complete FX fest of blood, guts, and various other things. Why ignore the past? All you need is some fresh blood and a FX crew with no moral standards.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:37 AM       
I read an interview with the script writers and they claimed this movie will have topless girls water skiing. This is either going to be the best movie ever, or the worst movie ever.

If Jason rides a jet ski and stabs the water skiing topless girls, it would be the best thing ever.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo_rob View Post
I read an interview with the script writers and they claimed this movie will have topless girls water skiing. This is either going to be the best movie ever, or the worst movie ever.
In the movie world, when all the script writers have for them is promises of tits, it's usually not a good sign.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:20 AM       
I think it might be an interesting movie. From what I've read they've combined the first three movies together.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
In shitty remake form!

That was very funny. Well done.