Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
gamefly is sending me a copy of gta4 soon!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM       
Are you looking at it hopefully, ready for it to suck, or indifferently?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
dang it i want to play that game but i dont want to buy a goddamn xbox or ps3 :mad
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Buy one!

Or come to my house!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm gonna get back into Mass Effect and The Orange Box on my 360. It refused to play them before, and now that my 360 is supposed to be fixed, you can look forward to seeing me beat your asses in Team Fortress 2.
Can I look forward to playing with one of you I-mockery chumps in GTA 4? I have yet to do so.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:59 AM       
I don't have an AGENDA, fathom - I've played every GTA game soon after they've come out (bought the first one before it because controversial during a trip to Seattle this makes me OG you see so for my e-penis's sake I must point this out) and I think it's going to be a bunch of vapid fun. But I'm not really looking forward to it any more than I was the box of 6 genesis games I won on ebay ;<
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Can I look forward to playing with one of you I-mockery chumps in GTA 4? I have yet to do so.
wanna play free mode?
just add me and send me a message to say when

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:59 AM       
I just played through all The Godfather's mission in TWO DAYS, and I am not gonna extort every piece of shit business in this game. Seriously, what the hell? I got about 10 hours of playing time out of this game, and it doesn't have much replayability either. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it.

Thas game was pretty lazily designed in the first place though anyway. It's got a total of about 6 car models or so, which is just sad for a game of its kind. And they could've made a couple more designs for businesses, rackets and warehouses, because as it was, it got boring very quickly. Going through the same halls, having enemies hide behind the same boxes and peeking around the same corners all the time.
He speaks truth!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
. But I'm not really looking forward to it any more than I was the box of 6 genesis games I won on ebay ;<
360=Genesis all the way. God bless Turrican!
Feel the guilt
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
Oh, and Sins of a Solar Empire is a broken piece of shit. I wanted to play a huge game with 10 players, so that I don't get bored when I constantly have to start a new game. I started one of these, but after 2 hours it would just constantly crash. So I started another one, with the same settings, and again, 2 hours into the game, it will crash 2 minutes after loading, so I've decided to fuck that. And yes, I've got the newest patch installed.

But now I need a new game to play.
He speaks truth!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
Bully.

This game is really, really good! I run around in the red ninja outfit all the time!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
lol niko el luchador
Spoilers!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
Yo! Noid
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:54 PM       
Grand Theft Auto 4. If I fail a mission but later complete it, can I still get 100% completion for game progress or do you need to do that without failing a mission.
taco loving zombie
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
yes you can

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
fathom is persona 2 coming today
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Mailed off, as far as I know.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
Dragon Quest : Journey of The Cursed King

It had a long stretch of fun in the middle there, but now it's back to stupid. And I hate the alchemy bullshit.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM       
i just got a crap load of virtual console games: link to the past, ocarina of time, river city ransom, super smash bros , harvest moon, something else i know... oh and lost winds.
Feel the guilt
Old May 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
Medieval 2: Total War - Kingdoms

I'm playing the Brittania Camapign as the Norwegians and the invasion is well underway. Take that England!
He speaks truth!
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 01:12 AM       
I played Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 for Dreamcast for an hour tonight. Surprisingly the graphics actually hold up pretty well considering the game came out 8 years ago. It gets pretty stale though after a few fights.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 03:17 AM       
The 360 version of Iron Man. It has proven to be a remarkably fun game, apart from the shitty CGI cutscenes and an abominable defend mission.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM       
Duke Nukem: Manhattan project and Trials 2.
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM       
i'm playing bully:scholarship edition and man does this game brings back good memories the only thing i never did was spit in my hand and rub it in someones face and i still haven't burned a backpack in-game but thats ok

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Barkley Shut Up & Jam: Gaiden. It's fucking hilarious and a really well made homage to a the 16 bit era RPGs. It's pretty much a must play if you're a basketball and RPG fan.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"