Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:28 PM        Cars suck thread
One morning on my way to work, i was approaching traffic on highway 95. I came to a complete stop. Some clown who thought it would be a good idea to operate a dodge pick up with worn out brakes on fast lane rammed into the rear end of the honda. The impact was strong enough to force the honda into another car in front of me. From the observation of the damages to the honda and the impact, I estimated he was going at least 45 mph during the impact.

I went to the ER and went through series of xrays. They found hairline fracture on the 9th rib on my left side. I also suffered a massive whiplash and had headaches for 2 weeks. The honda was declared a total loss and I was given a settlement check. I bought the xB. I was high on hydrocodone when I made a purchase and I was afraid I wasnt thinking straight. Turn out this is the best car i have ever driven.

Respect the box!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM       
I prefer the box too. So much space! ^.^
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
i prefer to think outside of the box
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
Bad times about the rib.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
i almost bought an xB but mle hated it

i still wish i had
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
I still hate it and I would still be making fun of it constantly if you had gotten it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Scion is a good car. Nice resell value too.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Pretty much the same thing happened to me 7 years ago. I was the second of three cars ('94 Cavalier represent!) at a stoplight in downtown St. Paul casually smoking a death stick and minding my own business when some dumb broad going 45 in a 35 slams into the car behind me. My poor Cavalier smashed into the car in front me. Totaled my car out and the speeder's car. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt but thankfully I came out okay.

What really pissed me off was when we were all exchanging insurance info the speeder, with her arms folded and a look of disgust on her face said, "can we hurry this up? I've got shit I've gotta do!"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
In reply to that I would have said "well it's obvious you're in a hurry you uptight cunt or else you would have found time to stop when you were supposed to"

But I am an asshole like that
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
I love Honda Civics. Nothing flashy, but reliable as hell and they last forever.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
You and everyone else. I think for every car out there there are 3 Honda Civics

Don't try to figure out how that is possible
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:58 PM       
I think what really sold me on the Civic is that ours had over 180,000 miles on it and then we drove across the country and it was still running fine when we sold it and bought a new one a few years ago. I've never been into cars, so as long as they have a decent stereo, working heat/ac, good gas mileage and get me where I need to go, I'm happy.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
AS A STUDENT WHO WAS TRAINED AS A MECHANIC BUT DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH DUE TO REAL BAD DEPRESSION, i AM OFFENDED AT THIS THREAD!

But no, seriously, sorry to hear about the accident and even more sorry you bought a queer mobile.

It's the queerest thing since, well. I don't really give two shits about cars but I think it's queer.

Take your lack of respect for aerodynamics off of my road.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
The car is gay because it's not aerodynamic? I don't get it...

Wait, I think I got it: gay people like to dress up in drag, and that's exactly what that car has too much of!

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 12:35 AM       
no it's gay coz it committed suicide :tropical
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 01:15 AM       
No, Boogie's on to something. But I think he's only got part of it.

The ability to have looks over gas mileage would be weighed as a luxury. And luxuries are often demanded by Kings. AND QUEENS!

Yep, it's a queer mobile. Sorry Geg.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 01:15 AM       
if "gayness" = lack of aerodynamics

then a Prius would be pretty manly? according to your book
Mocker

Old Nov 12th, 2010, 01:25 AM       
Yes, but it still has a bit of a bulbous front, but it would be manlier than the xB. However, it turns around straight to a lack of manliness on a rear wind deflector when the power of said car is pretty weak. I'm pretty sure it still works, but that's the general car lovers rule. Sorry bud.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
i like nissan cars some of the few i can fit in

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
I used to drive an Altima before the Jeep I have now. It was running good even at 190,000 miles when I sold it.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
I drive a '97 Corolla. It has 70,000miles on it. Barely used, but damn that thing needs to be fucking babied. Front engine pipe, oxygen sensor, brake pads, break lines, battery, battery cables, and a bunch of other shit I can't even remember. WHY DOES A CAR EVEN NEED AN OXYGEN SENSOR I CAN BREATHE I'LL TELL YOU IF THERE'S OXYGEN ON NOT

I wanna get my breaks looked at too. They feel kinda funny and the car kinda shakes when I use them. And I need a wheel alignment cause the car's starting to pull to the right. GODDAMMIT.

Oh, and the casette player requires me to punch the dashboard (fairly hard) every time I start the car in order for it to play my adaptor for my iPod. I've had to do that for about a year now. Shit's annoying, but I hate the radio.

Plus the two times people hit me because they can't keep their cars in a straight fucking line. Got my check for the damage from a few weeks ago, but I dunno if I want to get it repaired if there's a risk of totaling it like the mechanic said. My old man told me I should keep the check cause the car's probably got a year or two left in it, then save the $900 for if the muffler shits the bed (it's never been replaced and I have bad luck).

I wish my work wasn't a 25 minute drive. I'd say fuck cars altogether and use my money on other shit

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
You can move close to work.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
I'm not financially stable enough yet. Cause the car. And student loans.

Plus the place I work is in an awful neighborhood (near East Boston).

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
I bought a Porsche 944 several years ago and its given me no problems. Its funny since I took all the emblems off it people think its some new concept car but its really almost 27 years old.

BTW gamma, you need to have your "breaks" fixed, not looked at. Looking at them isn't going to do anything.
Mocker

Old Nov 14th, 2010, 01:08 AM       
Hi, Evil Robot!

Blinker fluid! ( 8*DE