Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:16 AM        <3 Day Be Coming
whos going to be alone? Who's going to get some flowers/pay too much for sht?

INCOMING MEME

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:39 AM       
i have class all day however, i have a sneaky suspicion that some creepy highschool boy is planning something for me.

HAPPY CHEESE DAY EVERYBODY

-MODERATOR MILHORSE

Last edited by elx : Feb 13th, 2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: because i can
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:42 AM       
no
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
I was planning on doing something creepy to elx.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
;_;
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
even if you guys don't have gals you still have friends right? you could plan something bromantic!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
I'll be at work. My girl didn't want to do anything and I can't be bothered arguing that she doesn't actually mean it. We're going out for dinner later, but no chocolates/flowers etcetera, etcetera.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
I will be studying for an exam, pretending that it's not depressing.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
even if you guys don't have gals you still have friends right? you could plan something bromantic!
not really :/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
I did up some home-made almond/marshmellow/cherry chocolates and individually wrapped them in tin foil, which is awesome because no girl (or other guy, for some reason) has ever realized just how much of a low-effort, lazy cop-out it is. just sitting in the freezer now.

THUMBS UP FOR EASY CRAP THAT SEEMS IMPRESSIVE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Me -> Him: A mandolin, chocolate-covered bacon, and a large Reese's heart.

Him ->Me: A box of nice chocolates and a promise to repair the engagement ring at some later date (the stone is in perpetual danger of falling out and the store has already fucked up the repair twice).

Me -> Toddler Daughter: A tiny box of chocolates with a puppy on the lid, a toy puppy whose cheeks light up and it says, "I wuff you" when you squeeze it, and an orchestral-grade triangle (get it? Love triangle?)
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
Im makin my girl her fav crab soup, then we'll probably get really drunk offa some wine.

B)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
IM GONNA FUCK EVERY GIRL AT MY SCHOOL
Role Assigner
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 10:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Who's going to get some flowers
I did that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
/pay too much for sht?
I did that

/originality
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
I hope you bought k-y brand INTENSE. IT IS ALL YOU NEED THAT IS WHAT THE TV SAYS.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Only if you're a teacher.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
i might go see a comedy show

by myself
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 02:08 PM       
I'd rather go by myself anyways. Women have no sense of humor and it ruins the fun when you have to explain things to them that they will never get.
OH GOD
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
i'm going to see maria bamford, though
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 05:49 PM       

I will refer to Maria Bamford as a comedian and not a "comedienne".
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'd rather go by myself anyways. Women have no sense of humor and it ruins the fun when you have to explain things to them that they will never get.
Yeah the stupid ones. YOU MEAN BEING ABLE TO TRICK HER INTO HAVING SEX WITH ME AND HAVING A MATCHING SENSE OF HUMOR ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE???

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah the stupid ones. YOU MEAN BEING ABLE TO TRICK HER INTO HAVING SEX WITH ME AND HAVING A MATCHING SENSE OF HUMOR ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE???
I THOUGHT THE FORMER WOULD REQUIRE THE LATTER BA-DUM PSH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
Meanwhile, girls who "get" shit never seem to get the opportunity.