Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
drop it in the toilet, that always shows cellphones

edit: DAMMIT

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
So, my friend got kicked out of his house for connecting his computer to the internet. So, in an hour or so, we're going to his house, busting in through the broken window, and taking as much as possible.
Wish us luck.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
are you busting a window or just busting through a busted window?
'cause you shouldn't break anything..or take anything that's not his

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
From what I remember of you, it seems like the mission will probably be aborted if you and the Merry Pranksters come into contact with any small cuts or bruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Boo hoo, I have ADHD-I, short term memory loss from concussive trauma, and my brain is apparently trying to kill me in my sleep.
Actually, never mind. Have your friends take pictures
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
Nah, his parents are going to Bible Study, and we're only taking everything he paid for. Which includes the 360, dozens of dvds, clothes, games, and other fun things.
And the front window is broken, and can be lifted up easily. So we have our way in.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
Good

Give one of your friends a camera
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
To take pictures of what? Us just picking stuff up and putting them into backpacks? Thrilling stuff, yo.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
Jackie Ross sounds so preeeetty.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Do you have any understanding of context and how it relates to instructions paired with embarrassing quotes
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:12 PM       
I ate a Steakhouse burger today from the Burger Kang.

And I enjoy breaking into my own house. It reminds me that there's nothing I can do to stop it from being burgled, professionally.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
ENJOY YOUR RUNNY SHITS
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
I had a salad for dinner - is it wrong for me to feel jealous?
You may already be there.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
I AM EATING SALAD RIGHT NOW IT'S GREAT AND MY ASSHOLE THANKS ME FOR IT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Yes, I too have a very happy colon.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
I WILL ALso eAT A SALAD TONIGHT

AND ALSO A BOCA BURGER :FLEX
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
I AM BORED AND NOT DRUNK WITH NO WAY TO REMEDY THE SITUATION

Sam, tell me about that one time you did that thing with the people
The Unicorn
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
OKAY SO THIS ONE TIME I WAS AT THE BAR AND I WAS LIKE "uh beer plz" AND THEN THE BARTENDER BROUGHT ME A JACK AND COKE AND I WAS LIKE "uh beer plz" AND SHE WAS LIKE "well if you don't drink it I have to throw it out" SO I DRANK THE FUCK OUT OF IT. THEN I HAD A BEER. I PAID FOR BOTH AND LEFT A DOLLAR TIP.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
WAS SHE HOT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
AND WHAT IF IT WASNT THE BARTENDERS FAULT BUT THE LIQUORS?

:ITALIANJERKOFF
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
So did you liquor?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 11:33 PM       
I HATE DRAWING SCHEMATICS!

But I'm off to Atlanta on Thursday. So, there's that.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
dextire, i like you

you are delightfully tacky
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
Thanks.

I want a full review (and pictures) of the Willie cookies.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:29 AM       
Well, long story short, his dad showed up while we were pillaging, and we both kinda lost track of it when he started screaming about cops and guns and some kind of shit so we bailed. But we got all of his dvds and games.
Also, fuck commas.
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:45 AM       
how old is your friend?
You should've just called the cops yourself and explained the situation. It's actually illegal to just kick somebody who's living in your house out like that without giving them any kind of notice. Even if they don't pay rent and they are that person's children. And especially if they have things inside which are theirs.

Basically that guy could probably sue his parents :O

oh yea -- and threatening to get guns? On his son? COPS TOTALLY WOULD'VE BEEN ON HIS SIDE.