Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 05:33 AM       
Typical Sweden : I can't say Hitler was an evil leader that needed to be stopped because I must remain neutral.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 05:48 AM       
Typical and legitimate American concerns about the housing market:

WHERE WILL ALL THE GOOD WITCHES LIVE WHEN THE HOUSIng bUBBLE BURSTS
OUR LEADERS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:04 AM       
So Blasted Child, now that you have all this information, what are you planning to do with it? Other than complaining about the injustices of the world on the internet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:06 AM       
Oh wait, I asked a Sweed to commit to a political stance. That was unfair of me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:09 AM       
Sweden is like the political version of a peeping tom with erectile dysfunction.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:42 AM       
isnt sweden the place charging him with surprise sex?

i guess swedes startle easily

a lot of heart attacks are caused by surprise sex in sweden
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 06:57 AM       
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:26 AM       
I like how you make it sound like I support the policies of the Swedish government, or am somehow responsible for it...

"He sad something bad about USA!!" (although I didn't) "Let's get back at him by saying bad things about Sweden, that should shut him up!"

Just to get it out of your system; I'm not a fan of the Swedish government, in fact I take every opportunity I can to criticize it in Swedish media.

It must seem very alien to you, to nurture such anti-patriotic ideas
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:29 AM       
Oh, I thought we were making general assumptions about people based on where they lived. Of course you're gonna back down and be all wishy washy now, being a Sweed and all.
Lethal fresco
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:36 AM       
Your obsession with Sweden and Swedes is touching. I should invite you over and introduce you to some tall, busty blondes, that should soften you up
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:42 AM       
Tadao I can't tell if you meant to make Switzerland generalisation jokes or not.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:42 AM       
No thanks, you guy seem really dull and depressing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Tadao I can't tell if you meant to make Switzerland generalisation jokes or not.
It's pretty sad that they are comparable in that way.
Lethal fresco
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:51 AM       
Ouch, being called dull and depressing by Tadao must be the ultimate insult
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:05 AM       
Quote:
Well, they're not, which is why I thought you were making a joke

Eh, never mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:13 AM       
Never mind what? During the world wars they were pussies.
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:22 AM       
Never mind because it isn't really a funny joke.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Well, they're not, which is why I thought you were making a joke

Eh, never mind.
Quote:
Never mind because it isn't really a funny joke.
Dude, make your point. Right now it looks to me like you think Sweden fought Hitler.
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:49 AM       
*Swedish generalisation*

I can't tell if you are thinking Sweden is Switzerland or not.

They are both the same.

Eh, not really but never mind.

They were both neutral.

It's not even funny never mind.

What's your point?

They were both officially neutral to Hitler, so even if you are mistakenly thinking that Sweden is Switzerland, or pretending to think that as a joke, I can't tell.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 09:57 AM       
You might think in your head I said "they were the same" but as you can see I said " It's pretty sad that they are comparable in that way."

So it's more like

Sweden was a pussy in WW2

Are you thinking about Switzerland?

No, but Switzerland was a giant pussy as well.

No

How is that no?

Nevermind.
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Yeah ok, they are comparable in that regard. But you know, never mind.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM       
FUCK IKEA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Yeah ok, they are comparable in that regard. But you know, never mind.
Yeah I know. So what is this other imaginary sentence I used to compare Sweden to Switzerland? At this point it look like you are confused as to Swedens role in WW2 or you are making shit up and claiming that people said it.
Lethal fresco
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM       
Tadao, if it would make you feel better, I can play along and pretend to be extremely offended by your attacks on Sweden.

I can pretend that it hurts a lot to hear you talk about events that took place 40 years before my birth, by a government I don't support, and I can also take back everything I've said about transparency so far, because I've suddenly understood the logical connection between your endless indignant ramblings about Swedes being pussies and the dangers of governmental transparency, it just makes so much sense now!
Lethal fresco
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:25 AM       
Sometimes when I enter this forum and there is a debate about international politics, I really think to myself "careful now, Blasted Child, don't push Tadao's buttons!" because I know how sensitive these things are, different nations and USA and Sweden and so on, I know that Tadao, but it's difficult, because your buttons are just so many and so big!

It's like "I'm just gonna... stretch... my arms a little and..." wham! I hit one of your buttons.