Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:36 AM        mspaint dump.
I like to share the stuff I make in MSPaint with others, so I'm going to do that here.

Some of them I really like and some I don't like so much and want to re-do somewhere down the line.

(Also a lot of these have been posted before in the gen.chat thread)

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
good show ol chap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
I like the disco seals
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
ThanksX2.

Haha, the lady of the house said they look like seals, too. They were originally meant to be stylized lions, but they really only can be related in the one with the other lion in it.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
I just thought that that was a picture of a seal and a lion, not two lions.
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Sea lion's close enough! Haha.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
It's a sealion!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
The "bountiful harvest" one makes me think of Ice Age.

Whenever I see "mspaint" in an art thread, I always think of the stuff I can draw in mspaint. Then I go into the thread and see that there's actual cool shit in it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's a sealion!
Ok, now it makes more sense.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
I'm bad at computer drawing but I've been wanting to make a Nelson Mandala picture.
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
"a bountiful harvest / a thrilling discovery" (probably the only one with an official title!) was inspired by a squirrel crossing the street in front of me one day. I like it a lot, but probably because it's very silly and also I love silhouette pictures.

Sea lion, nothin'! Sure, good enough! Haha.

Rough draft of a part of a future picture:
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Did you work for Sierra? Joke
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
yeh it's quite silly.

But the ROUGH rough draft is this:
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 12:56 AM       
the rough draft is now my background
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 03:09 AM       
sweeeeet
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
i want to add
http://images.webmagic.com/klov.com/...R/xRampage.png
to the rough draft but im lazy
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Haha I totally saw Rampage a few times while looking at it.

Anyway the whole city idea has to be re-done entirely.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
Really? I like it.
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
Well not entirely, those buildings will be used but I have to make at least twice as many. I think there's eleven now, including the tower.

Basically I just need to add variety, maybe make two alternating layers to break it up a bit.

And then of course I have to figure out a way I want to make clouds.
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 10:52 PM       

or a color change
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i rly like this :o

are you using vista/win7's mspaint or the old version? the new mspaint is actually a decent image creator/editor
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
Thanks!

I'm currently using Win7 version, but I would prefer an older version.

I don't use any of the new features, and they've changed some things around that, uh, probably only I would notice. I don't use any of the new brushes and the anti-alias stuff would make it impossible to do a lot of the stuff I do. I made a quick "sketch" while high one night and fucked it up because i didn't realize I forgot to change it off the anti-alias brush. I can see why people like the new stuff, and some of them are pretty cool, it's just not for me.

Though the line tool, now, is much better. It's also quicker to access the "rotate/flip selection" options.

And speaking of modern Paint, I inspired someone on another forum to open Paint and screw around. He used the new stuff and made a very cool Bob-Rossy type scene.
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM       

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:09 AM       
new paint also lets you save in high quality formats that aren't .bmp, and also lets you resize images. it's nice.