Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:34 AM       
i was also dosed with radiation by this robot.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
also how bad did it hurt? i don't imagine there are many nerve endings in the wrists.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:45 AM       
jesus man. I think if i ever had something like that id be too big of a coward to go through any of the therapies ;\ It seems painful ;\ was that robot as painful as radiation therapy usually is? I've heard that it burns all of your mucous membranes :O

hmm well i was drunk when i did it so it didn't really hurt very much or i dont remember clearly. I think it was stinging like a WHAT IS THAT STRANGE WIND type of way. i did sever a bunch of muscles though. The thing that hurt the worst was when they started stapling it together.
another time when i ODed I was almost deaf for like five days that was crazy ;o

MUSCLES LOOK LIKE POPPLERS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Radiation sucks but not as much as dying.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Maybe.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
my radiation wasn't that bad. food tasted weird, i lost a few patches of hair and now i feel like puking every time i smell acrylic paints. also i peed the bed it was a weird time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I couldn't taste anything for a long time. I lost all the hair from my ear-level downward. Got pretty bad burns. That was 30 yrs ago...it gets funner with time! :D Wait till you start getting the muscle spasms.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
I didn't really have such issues with radiation.
It made me sick, but I was high as a kite all the time so I didn't notice much.
I remember throwing up at my desk alot though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
I think they're getting way better with dosing these days, but it still plays hell with your body.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
The robot that irradiated me is the most advanced medical robot, IN THE WORLD. It was out patient and only lasted a week. I love the things science does for us.