Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
what a mean sister.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
he had it coming.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Most brothers do!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Kit, we could have been each other in previous lives .... :spooky
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
???
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
???
Sorry - tormenting and abusing siblings was one of my favorite hobbies growing up.
You may already be there.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:33 AM       
not really a traumatic experience but I was feeding the ducks with my grandpa and my cousin when i fell into the water and remembered this massive eel sliding past my legs, of course being around 4, I thought it was an electric eel so i was scared for a little while but got over it
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 05:58 AM       
lol

When I was really, really small, I was walking a gangplank to get into a little riverboat museum and I looked down into the water. There was this itty bitty gar, couldn't have been more than a foot long. It was just hovering near the surface. I saw its teeth and thought for sure it was a barracuda. I flipped the fuck out.

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
One day I found a promotional Child's Play bumper sticker someone had left on the school bus. He was afraid of Chucky (he had a My Buddy doll he got rid of), so I waited until he was getting ready for his shower and taped the Chucky sticker in the bathroom closet at eye level. All you could see was Chucky's face leering out of the dark. It was great. After that, he always left the bathroom closet door open.
Wow. That was crazy! I remember when I was younger, I was perusing the shelves of VHSs in the old video store we went to and was freaked out by the "Child's Play" and "Child's Play 2" VHS covers. I also was freaked out by the pictures on the adult Anime VHSs (as a kid, I thought that if a movie was animated, it was good for children to watch. Hentai anime was a new concept to me, although my parents tried to explain to me why I would not like those movies, in term's I'd understand).

In elementary school, I was going through an old magazine and I found a "Do you know what your child is reading?" ad in the back. Why it freaked me out was that it also showed the cover of a PETA booklet titled Your Mommy Kills Animals, which shows a housewife stabbing a rabbit with a bloody knife (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Yo...als_Poster.jpg).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
When I was seven, I went in to have a root canal done, and the easiest way for them to do it was to wait for the nitrous to kick in, then give me the Novocaine.
Well, my dentist basically said 'Fuck it', strapped me to the table, and tried to give me the shots, while I was flipping the fuck out since I didn't know what was going on.
Ever since then, I've been terrified of dentists; I either have to be on an assload of Valium and nitrous, or IV sedated.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
That sounds like some superhero origin story. Dang...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 06:53 AM       
IV sedation is so fucking wonderful. When I had it to have two cracked and abscessed molars removed, I loved it so much I sent the dental office a gift basket.

Put needle in, ____________________________, pull needle out and go home.

<3
Insane Writer
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
I seriously hope you go out fast from it.

I'm getting an IV for my wisdom teeth removal. I HATE the thought of anything (tubes, IV, needles, etc) being put in my skin. I'm hoping like heck that I'll be out before I can seriously get freaked out by it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:20 PM       
I can't think of going out any faster. I was conscious of them putting a needle in my arm and then that was it. It was even faster than getting general anesthesia for surgery, because even then I'm conscious of being on the table and having the mask put on me and breathing in.

Seriously, to your brain it's the same as them putting the needle in, then pulling it out and you go home. Your brain doesn't have any knowledge of anything going on in the meantime. It's like blinking, or drifting off and waking up. You might be disoriented, but it doesn't even feel like time has passed.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
If I were you, I'd have a friend or relative present during the procedure. I've read a few news stories about dentists molesting patients...
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
I have to be HEAVILY sedated for such procedures. My body's resistant to pain killers.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Woot. Thanks, I feel a lot better about it.

And yes, my mom will be present. They refuse to perform the surgery unless there's somebody to drive the patient home (someone not stoned on painkillers).
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
First time I had it done, I was scared to death. I was freaked the hell out and well-attuned to any incoming pain. Xanax had stopped working to calm me down, so I went in without anything.

When I woke up, I thought that they had tried to give me the anesthesia and failed. I didn't realize the procedure was over because to my brain it happened as quickly as blinking your eyes.

The other tooth had to be taken out a year later and I was all freaked out again thinking it was a fluke. I thought I lucked out the first time and this time I would be in for much more suffering. Nope, went the exact same way.

My clothing all seemed to be intact and I didn't have a baby who looked like my oral surgeon nine months later, so I'm fairly sure all went well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Did you check your buttons for finger prints?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:13 PM       
I need to go see an Oraladontist to get my wisdom teeth out.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
I'm getting all of them out at the same time. I was already panicky when I met the doctor (he said "they'll have to be removed" and added "not now" because I nearly dove out of the dentist chair). He then started telling me about the procedure and the IV and had me sign a notice saying that I realized all of the things that could happen because of the procedure. I was not in a very good state of mind that day.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM       
yea when i went under it reminded me of blacking out from alcohol and i was like MAN WHAT DID I DO WHAT DID I DO
Insane Writer
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
Did you see your picture on a wanted poster in the oral surgeon's office afterwards?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 02:38 AM       
Wisdom tooth removal isn't too bad. My oral surgeon even used this cold spray, so he had the IV in and I literally didn't feel anything.
The worst part for me was afterwards; I woke up home alone, since everyone was at the hospital with my sister, who was in labor, and I was covered in blood from rolling over a lot. I basically sat in the bathroom bawling until the sedatives went away and I stopped flipping out.