Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
My lashes go for miles, dick
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
My dicklashes go for miles
Fixed.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Chojin has a really expensive looking setup . I really like metamilitia's too.

That was very funny. Well done.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
You guys and all your high tech gadgets

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
i've been using my wacom mostly for 3D applications like MaxEd and 3D Studio Max :o For some reason it's just easier than a mouse.

And hey thanks not pictured was the mac I'm using for marathon reference

And my Sonata II case :o

I originally got these speakers for my DJ decks, but decided I use my PC more.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
I'm guessing that monitor is actually a TV
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
your guess is wrong.

edit: it's a viewsonic.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:00 AM       

I knew it would look like shit, but I still surprised myself. ;(
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
BUMP

i upgraded to a 24" monitor and had to take my old desk apart, but i think it worked out for the best

also:

BURN INTERNET BURN

edit: and for no good reason here is a cat eating dinner on it

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
AWESOME
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
OH SHIT WILLIE, THAT'S COOL.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:24 PM       

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
I'M IN THAT PICTURE!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
I KNOW I WAS LIKE "WHAT WOULD MAKE THIS PICTURE LOOK COOLER" AND THEN I WAS LIKE, "SAM!"
The Unicorn
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
OR IF YOU WERE PLAYING L4D OR RE5 WITH ME THAT WOULD ALSO MAKE IT COOL
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
IF I HAD MONEY THAT WOULD BE A STRONG POSSIBILITY :O

ILL SEE IF I CAN SCROUNGE UP SOME DUCKS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:31 PM       

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
i bought a xbox headset so i could theoretically play l4d at some point in the future if i bought it
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:36 PM       
i saw that shit on sale somewhere for like 30 bucks or less :O

also left 4 dead 2 comes out next week :O
i still need to get a headset
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
i have a laptop so my desktop is just my bed

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Unicorn
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Willie and Kahl ya'll need to get L4D2 and Kahl needs a headset and we could play that shit.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
I GOT ENOUGH SKILLS THAT I DONT NEED A HEADSET

if bestbuy lets me return this wireless access point thing then ill get a headset, too -- if its not a thousand dollars there.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
BULLSHIT LOUIS
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
LOUIS. LOUIS. LOIUS. HUNTER. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. SMOKER. DAMN NICE SHOT. LOUIS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS. LOIUS.