Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
I can.

Anyway, now I'm curious as to what people would dig up or use against myself if the gloves ever really came of.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
Just ask Tadao, he's stalked everyone here.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
speaking of which, i just got your email zhukov, i thought it was spam and ignored it, sorry.
i didn't know it was public here

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
I think it's like a rite of passage for Tadao to search your e-mail on google or something. And you failed it miserably.
Cleanse and expunge, mods.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
this thread made me laugh
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
Why is there a double standard on this board. It seems to me it's the rest of the forum where almost anything goes, and then there is the art forum where nothing goes. It just doesn't make any sense.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you. You've got teh assburgers disease.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Why is there a double standard on this board. It seems to me it's the rest of the forum where almost anything goes, and then there is the art forum where nothing goes. It just doesn't make any sense.
Because "General Blabber" isn't the name of the guy who runs this board.

Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Because "General Blabber" isn't the name of the guy who runs this board.
Not sure what you are getting at but what ever happened to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
You're dumber than I thought. What part of "I-Mockery.com" sounds to you like it might be a support group of artists with self esteem issues?
of course i replaced "rom hackers' with "artists" but should still apply
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
I really was going to explain that to you but then I realized its not worth it at all. You wouldnt get it anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I really was going to explain that to you but then I realized its not worth it at all. You wouldnt get it anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Of course it doesn't make sense to you. You've got teh assburgers disease.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
Lets just hijack this thread already. Make it about something else just as pointless but slightly more funny. Roadkill.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
of course i replaced "rom hackers' with "artists" but should still apply
You think a thread where you whined about people not liking your shitty rom hack is equivalent to a thread where people actually put some effort into drawing something?

I think you were jealous. The posters in that thread were able to make something that you couldn't hope to replicate on any level, so you decided to throw up an "art sucks" image to show how cool you are, and to tell everyone that putting time and effort into something is for fags.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
What, copying a story that someone else created and then inserting it into a game someone else created with a program that someone else created is not considered talent?

Go figure.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Hypocrites, at least I know when I am being a hypocrite. You guys are the mods, do as you please. It just doesn't make any sense, but what part of "i-mockery" leads me to believe anything should make sense here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Hah! You're such an idiot. Did your brother kill himself because you're such a failure?
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Tadao likes penis, that ice cream cone the rabbit is licking is his attempt to get his homosexual tendencies out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Tadao's the sort of person who would be unashamed of liking penis, if he did like penis, and anyway who cares who likes penis?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Are you guys positive Clement didn't create a new character.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
I'm not even positive the last 5 new people weren't characters.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:36 PM       

OMG Terrorists!!!!!!1
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
don't make him mad, guys, you may one day depend on this man for a life-saving surgery
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Or helping me with my internet connection.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
You changed Willies thread title? Perhaps you should lose your edit button for that.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
How does it feel to have a dick up your ass 24x7 Tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Feels better than hearing you sad excuse for a "flame."
Closed Thread