Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who wants to do Secret Santa this year? (This year being 2009)
I am 11 68.75%
I am not 5 31.25%
I am interested and want to run it. 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
No one got far enough to do that. That's why it's necessary. Some people are cheap fucks and enjoy boxes of free shit, I guess.

The thing that I hate about the Secret Santa events is the story time bullshit. People either end up sending some cool/weird stuff, or they send a box of dollar store shit so that the recipient of the gift can be all WACKY and make a story.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I'm down for the cool things not junk deal. Unless its cool things and then a junk gag gift on top of that. Did Bigtimecow ever get his gift from burbank yet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
shhhhhhhhhhh
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
DISCRIMINATION
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
I would like to do this so I could give the greatest gift of all. Love.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
dude what did zomboid and 10k just say about giving people dollar store junk?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
I'd throw in a dvd or two. Maybe a big toy dinosaur. Ooo, that'd be so cool to get a big toy dinosaur.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
I think my favorite one was Roger getting a bunch of plastic rapper jewelry.

Like, if the item's cheap but still generally funny/awesome (or particularly relevant to the poster getting/sending it) without having to have a wacky story made up about it, it ought to be allowed.

Example: Sending a box of crayons, some weird candy and a zombie DVD to, say, Juttin, would be boring. Sending him a girdle, a Jazzercise VHS, and a My Chemical Romance CD would be funnier because he's fat and he cried about his dead dad a lot. Obviously it doesn't have to be that rude for someone you like, but you see what I'm getting at here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
lol, no one wants to run it.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
ILL RUN IT
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
damn i got into some legal issues i'm out

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
GUILTY OF BEING BROWN
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
I didn't want to get tacos anyway
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
i was gonna send santo movies and a lucha mask

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
I'd send darkvare an English Spanish dictionary so he might actually be able to understand our language
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
INSTEAD OF EVERYBODY SPENDING TEN DOLLARS TO GET EACHOTHER RETARDED GIFTS, WHY DONT WE ALL JUST COMBINE OUR MONEY TO GET ME ONE REALLY AWESOME GIFT.

ALSO I HOPE WHOEVER GETS ME LIKES ILLEGAL DRUGS ARRIVING THROUGH POSTAGE CAUSE THATS WHAT YOURE GONNA GET
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
I AM IN

MY RECIPIENT WILL RECIEVE FIRE

PS SORRY KAHLJORN FOR STEPPING ON YOUR ALL-CAPS THUNDER I DIDNT EVENR EALIZE I WAS DOING IT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:22 PM       
ITS OKAY WERE LIKE BROTHERS NOW
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
HONESTLY I DONT EVEN NOTICE WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS ANYMORE UNTIL LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH WHEN I START LAUGHING AT HOW MUCH OF A JACKASS IM BEING.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
i've been using allcaps a lot more lately and i think it's acause i'm being subliminally influenced by your posts :o
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I'd send darkvare an English Spanish dictionary so he might actually be able to understand our language
perhaps i should star answering to your post in spanish or french and see if you like that assy fellow

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:19 PM       

I like the stupid stories, but that's just me. Maybe we can have a "no dollar store" rule?
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
sorry willie I didn't mean to change or influence anyone
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
shit happens
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYBODY