Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
BABS, STOP MAKING ME HATE YOU.

http://www.i-mockery.com/goth/suicide.htm
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Does everyone here have babies now except me?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
I KNOW Me TADAO AND CHOJIN DONT HAVE BABIES CAUSE WERE AWESOME
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
babies, more like GAYbies
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Does everyone here have rabies now except me?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
If I wanted a baby, I would just kidnap one. I hear they are worth more money that way.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
Take the elizabeth smart route, why have a baby when you can have a preteen who can wipe it's own ass and obey your every order.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
I had a baby, but he don't move too much no more.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I KNOW Me TADAO AND CHOJIN DONT HAVE BABIES CAUSE WERE AWESOME
SO SINCE I DON'T HAVE BABIES DOES THAT MAKE ME AWESOME TOO
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
OOOPS
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
Looks like you Brak'd a little early but don't worry it happens to the best of us it's nothing to be embarrassed about.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Tadao misses the Brak on purpose because he loves seeing Dylan with his shirt off.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
Is it wrong that I miss the days when we had people like OaO, Kulturkampf, and Vince to poke fun at? I've been away too long, who are the new punching-bags?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
There are no good ones. Just Babs who is rubbish.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 01:18 AM       
Why does this depress me so much? We need to find the people I mentioned and get them back into the mix over here.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
I honestly don't know why you all pretty much loathe me. I can't be on here all the time to try and impress you all one by one.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
I think the interesting thing is that everyone has their own personal, and only slightly justifiable, reasoning.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:14 AM       
In which I'm still in the dark about. Two years and it still hasn't changed. The consistency is applaudable but the befuddlement as to why is even more astounding.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
I miss Rankeri. He needs to stop getting his doctorate and miami vice, fuck yeah
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
In which I'm still in the dark about. Two years and it still hasn't changed. The consistency is applaudable but the befuddlement as to why is even more astounding.
Pretty much because you looked 90% of this post up in spell check.

I remember when everyone used to hate Rankeri, and then he stuck around long enough for people to not mind him, and then he left. Like that was all he set out to achieve; not be hated.

I think I'm neutral to most people, which is poor effort after so many years.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 09:07 AM       
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Pretty much because you looked 90% of this post up in spell check.

I remember when everyone used to hate Rankeri, and then he stuck around long enough for people to not mind him, and then he left. Like that was all he set out to achieve; not be hated.

I think I'm neutral to most people, which is poor effort after so many years.
Yeah I know it's hard to believe a person as myself went to college for a prolonged period to achieve a degree. Spell check my ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
Spellchecker is automatic in Firefox.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Rankeri is one of the rare cases where someone I absolutely hated at the beginning turned out to be pretty cool.

Babs is ok in my book! We occasionally chat it up over PM and he's a pretty level-headed, intelligent dude! And that was after 20 back-and-forth PMs of passive-aggressive sarcasm to feel each other out first.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog