FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
chorizo
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
i've eaten in places that pretty much are just a living room with a stove and so far i haven't rejected doing it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:21 AM       
Ditto, man. Though, there are less of them here.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 01:35 AM       
I guess for me it'd be the Sbarros at my local mall's food court. I didn't think it was too bad, but apparently it was shut down for violating health codes.

My parents once at a place where the waitress quit and walked out before they even finished their meals. They also ate at a restaurant in Boston where the waitresses are told to be rude to you. My dad claimed that he talked back to their waitress when she started up and she smacked him. It's one of my life's goals to eat at that restaurant.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Forum Virgin
Wintermute is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Hole in the wall restaurant in an alley in Hangzhou China. After I started eating my tomato and egg I noticed there was a dog turd on the floor.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
lol

In France and I think I vaguely remember Italy too, dogs just come into restaurants with their owners and sit down. Didn't see any dog turds, though.

My dad used to go to Taiwan on business all the time and said that he once saw a street vendor throwing live eels into a pot of boiling water. He said the eels would try to slither out and the guy would throw them back in. My dad found a McDonald's and that's all he ate for like 2 months...came back all waxy and sick, but he wanted nothing to do with the eels.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
I once went to a strip club on the Quebec border that served food.

The place had stained green and yellow shag carpeting everywhere including the top of the bar. Our waitress served us with a cigarette with three inches of ash hanging from her lip and an old trachea scar across her neck. Right after dropping off our order she shambled onto the makeshift stage - really just a step up (also covered in shag) - where she actually fed a quarter into the jukebox set up there and stated 'dancing'.

My carny buddies and I bailed shortly after she revealed fresh caesarean scars.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
I also went to a place in rural South Korea, just outside Jeonju, that specialized in dog. I left the place after the owner insisted that I pick which one of the thin, caged dingo-like dogs I wanted him to beat and then butcher for my consumption. I wanted to try dog - and eventually did - but that experience was just a little to intense for a Sunday brunch.

The place also had a dirt floor, as I recall.
Forum Virgin
Wintermute is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
The food in Taiwan is excellent. Just don't look in the kitchen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM       
GREASY KITCHEN, TASTY FIXINS
Forum Virgin
iluvmilk is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:24 AM       

In India they call them "thutu kadda". Outside kitchens. I ate a dosa and fried eggs. And honestly they were the BEST eggs and dosa I've ever tasted. And it looked clean too despite all the pollution and unhygenic places there