Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Why does everyone have to be so white
LOL! Yeah, can't help it. Pasty and pale - my Scottish roots.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
I still don't know what a tuque is. Like, that hat thing?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
SHRUBFEST NOW THAT I REALIZE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE I THINK WE SHOULD START TALKING AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IM STILL NOT SURE IF YOURE A CHARACTER OR NOT

ALSO I LIKE HOW I CAN SEE YOUR BREASTS IN THAT PICTURE
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
Ha! I hope I'm real, else someone went to a lot of work to fake me up.

But that would surprise no-one.
Also, everyone now wants to stroke my hair. Including my tutors. Is this normal?

And I thought a torque was to do with pivots and wrenches.
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I still don't know what a tuque is. Like, that hat thing?
Yep, a hat. Uh huh.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
Didn't some of you older fucks ever watch any SCTV? That how I know what a toque is

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Didn't some of you older fucks ever watch any SCTV? That how I know what a toque is
HAHA! Exactly, Eh! :D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
I don't remember every sketch from sctv. You fucking boners.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Also, everyone now wants to stroke my hair. Including my tutors.
I want to stroke your breasts.
I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO STROKEBREAST A MILLION MILES TO DO THAT THOUGH
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I don't remember every sketch from sctv. You fucking boners.
Bob and Dave McKenzie :P lol
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
I remember more of the John Candy skits. I rented strange brew when I was younger but I didn't think it was all that great.

I DO have the Bob and Doug McKenzie talking action figures though.

RIP Other Canadian Dave Thomas. Now that you're gone they changed your fries to seasalt fries instead
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
I've been on a b-movie binge recently and decided to try my hand a VHS box cover for a film project me and my friends are working on.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
Bob and Dave Doug McKenzie :P lol
fixed

Got the back bacon fryin' up on the Coleman ... Let's pop a couple o' cold ones, eh?

EDIT: Sorry 10K, missed that.
You may already be there.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
I demand that Shrubfest get an American visa for the purposes of coming here to make sexy time with me. Even though we have never spoken and I'm pretty sure I am probably way too old for her anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I was totally going to add a picture from one of those "world's ugliest women" sites but decided not to at, like, the last minute.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 21st, 2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: i have a good reason
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
LOL! Yeah, can't help it. Pasty and pale - my Scottish roots.
hey, around here even our asians suffer from hyper-whitetivity. welcome to the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Go ahead and photoshop that onto some hairy-pitted creature, Pub.
pretty picture kitser, but it seems like pubbley fell into a hobbit hole and was devoured by gophers. I think gus mentioned something about replacing him, so, you'll probably have to wait* on him for that photoshop.

* I wouldn't hold your breath though, judging by the fact that half of his posts are related to not getting artwork to people, it may be a while.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 01:13 AM       

The years are making me fat.

Last edited by AChimp : Apr 22nd, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: I FORGOT HOW TO POST IMAGES. FUCK.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 04:41 AM       
I saw your picture Kitsa, and I hope your self depreciation routine is only a joke. I'm sure your partner agrees with me.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post

The years beers are making me fat.
Me too
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:50 PM       
Self-deprecation is a way of life for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM       
The higher you climb, the further you fall. :amiright
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM       
damn straight, also the fatter I am the more people laugh when I fall.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Well yeah, not because we don't like you, it's just that fat people falling is extremely funny.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM       
disabled people falling is even funnier
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM       
and it happens more often