Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 08:02 PM       
could it be that those prisoners are just actors so he can get kudos?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 06:15 PM       
no
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:42 AM       
Just more interesting tidbits in the North Korean circus; Kim Jong Il's grandson is called Kim Han-Sol. HAN SOL. Apparently he's gotten in a bit of trouble for having a facebook.

http://www.northkoreatech.org/2011/1...net-footprint/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
star wars is intergalactical
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 09:57 PM       
Kim Jong Il was a movie fan, so I'm not surprised that he forced his son to name his firstborn after a Star Wars character.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:01 AM       

Morten Traavik gave these kids at the Pyongyang music school an "ah-ha" cd and they learned to play this in 3 days.

I must say I dont think they understood the words to the song, they must have thought the lyrics were
"kiiiim joooong iiiiil
kim jong il,
deeeeear leeeeadeeeer,
kim jong il"

The ship behind them is the DPRK MV Censor Ship

Last edited by Evil Robot II : Feb 22nd, 2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Censored by Pyongyang Department of Censorship
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:49 AM       
That's amazing. I actually like that because they look like they are enjoying themselves.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 02:57 AM       
I love the way google news attaches pictures to stories.

Hes holding a rifle for some reason
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:28 AM       
That story may not look like much, but I would bet moneys that along with the 'supermarket concept' China is trying to bring in a consumer mentality to DPRK in preparation for when the planned economy is finally replaced by a capitalist one