Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:53 PM       
Hey guys what's up
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM       
not much
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM       
It is good to see you still living it up with the rest of us, Clay. No rapture for you either, eh?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM       
No not much...I just got back from a quaint little place here in beautiful Afghanistan. I got to meet some of the locals, enjoy some of their food, drink chai tea, and shit in a hole for a couple days. Good times.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM       
The rapture hasn't started yet. It's only noon here. (
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Not in Art Shit. Take it to GB.
Ok, sorry. I wouldn't be bent if you deleted it. I can repost it in his GB thread. You could also just leave it there as an example of what you don't want done.

Wow! It's pretty easy to just accept the ruling of a mod and not whine and complain about it. I don't understand why some people are so faggy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
The rapture hasn't started yet. It's only noon here. (
Shut up.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow! It's pretty easy to just accept the ruling of a mod and not whine and complain about it. I don't understand why some people are so faggy.
Some people get off on being butthurt.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM       
Good to see you're still with us, Pub.

Has Zhukov ascended to the heavens then? :holierthanme

In other news, this Rapture sucks ass.
You may already be there.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:36 AM       
Total disappointment
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You had your mod powers taken off of you because you sucked so much
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Yeah. Again you have all your information correct.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM       
Okay, at first I didn't give a shit, but now I'm cuious. what exactly spawned this tadao-vs-zhukov thing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM       
I'm sorry MLE, I did it all wrong. I guess I'm supposed to complain about my internet rights and about how you only abuse me because you are sad that no one laughs at your jokes.

I hope that clears things up.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Once I know what internet rights you needed to complain about, I guess
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Okay, at first I didn't give a shit, but now I'm cuious. what exactly spawned this tadao-vs-zhukov thing
I got tired of his point by point arguments that never go anywhere. Pretty soon threads turned into the Zhukov vs Everyone and I started locking threads so that people can move on, just like Coolinator. The similarities are amazing. He didn't like those being locked either. Who knows, maybe he is Coolie. Then I started editing the parts were he complains about me to lure me into an argument leaving his political views in tact and he complains some more trying to get me to argue with him, which is stupid because his point by point arguing is the gayest thing ever. So I turned myself into Chojin and he ended it.

Nut in his mind he thinks I'm upset at him because he said I was unfunny or something like that. And that is so true because that is my one weakness.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
Quote:
Nut in his mind
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM       
I'm sorry Zhukov, I need you to like me. Please take this mark of unfunnyness from me. I can't go on posting here until you do.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM       
YOU CAN'T TRY TO BE FUNNY YOU JUST ARE OR YOU AREN'T JEEZ HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I can take being the butt of a joke, I can take being given an infraction for using the metric system, but it's not really that amazing to lock threads just in spite of me and start new ones with the sole aim of calling me a fag and editing my posts. That's really 'moving on'.

Nice try at imitating Chojin. It looks like you don't have mod powers there anymore, so I guess I can ignore you easier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM       
PLEASE LOVE ME, I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOUR ACCEPTANCE!
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:57 PM       
I actually knew you were going to say that as I clicked this thread.

I don't like you and your mod powers are gone, so yay me.

Time to move on I think Tadao. This endless crap is getting tedious, right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
NO! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS MY WORLD! YOU CAN'T JUST DEEM ME TO BE UNFUNNY AND LEAVE ME TO DIE OUT HERE! I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL TODAY THAT YOUR WORD GUIDES THE INTERNET AND THEREFORE CONTROLS MY DESTINY! PLEASE, I WILL DO ANYTHING!
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM       
Zuk, maybe you should ask him to publicly apologize on youtube
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM       
Like I said, tedious.