Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM       
*picks his desk up and moves it down to the basement*
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
fuck you
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
I CAN NOT HEAR YOU, FOR I AM DOWN IN A BASEMENT.

BUT I CAN GUESS AT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID. I THINK YOU HAVE SAID "GUMSHOE". AM I CLOSE? IF I AM CLOSE, KNOCK ON THE FLOOR THREE TIMES WITH YOUR FACE SO I CAN KNOW.
Banned

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOCK THREE TIMES WITH YOUR FACE TO LET ME KNOW, YOU CAN LET ME KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT WISH FOR ME TO KNOW VIA THE FACE-KNOCKING, BY SCRUNCHING YOUR NOSE OFF WITH AN EGG BEATER. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU DOING THIS, BUT I WILL KNOW FROM YOUR YELPS OF PAIN THAT YOU HAVE ELECTED NOT TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO LET ME KNOW WITH SAID FACE KNOCKINGNESS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
IF YOU WISH US TO RESPOND IN THE MANNERS WHICH YOU HAVE SUGGESTED, NEVER POST HERE AGAIN AND ALSO SHOOT YOURSELF

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:20 PM       
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
OKAY I HAVE SHOT MYSELF, BUT I DID IT WITH A CAMERA. NOT SURE IF THAT IS WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND BECAUSE INSTEAD OF MAKING LESS OF MYSELF, I HAVE MADE MORE.

ALSO THAT IS A NICE TROLL DOLL; DO YOU COLLECT THEM? MOST FAGS I KNOW DO.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Is there a trap door on this stage?
Banned

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
I HAVE SHOT THE TRAP DOOR AND NOW HAVE A PICTURE OF A TRAP DOOR ON MY CAMERA. TRIED TO GO THROUGH THE TRAPDOOR PICTURE, BUT COULDN'T FIT. I FEEL LARGE AND SOLID.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
Winner of the most pointless posts ever goes to...
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
orange juice bruce?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
That's the first time I've laughed in this thread <3
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
Damn Pram you cant even win that.
Banned

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
You know what? Suck it. Suck it like a juice box. I'll provide the straw. It's not a plastic straw, though. It's actual straw.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
So are your replies supposed to be sentences based off one word from the post you last read?

Anyone can do that

Hey guys, remember when Conan convinced John Tesh to play 'Turkey in the Straw' while standing in a pen filled with turkeys? I can't find it on youtube though so here's a clip of Tesh secrets

Banned

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
No, I have given up on being funny. So, when was your last colonoscopy? Ass cancer sneaks up on ya...
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
No, I have given up on being funny. So, when was your last colonoscopy? Ass cancer sneaks up on ya...
This is everyone's reaction to reading this thread.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
I keep when I go to the doctor to have my Pram Maven checked to myself thank you very much
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Banned

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
*sticks one finger in his ear like an old newscaster* Broken pic alert! Film at 11.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM       
Quote:
I CAN NOT HEAR YOU, FOR I AM DOWN IN A BASEMENT.
:haha
Banned

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Oh shit, I just realized that saying that implicated me as being someone who lives in a basement. Because I do. It's really cold and hauntedy.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
Everyone in this thread is on my shitlist now.

Except for the cool people who aren't.