Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:55 PM       
Dungeon Master?

edit: oh, D Mode makes more sense
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD A ROLLER SKATING RINK, NOW I'M THROWING MY LIFE AWAY FOR GIRLS LESBIANS.
PERSPECTIVE.

HOW COME EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THE ROLLER DERBY HAS SOME FUCKING BACKSTORY. HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN THINK OF THAT SHIT. I WOULD BE LIKE, "HEY IM SOME GUY AND IM GONNA BE A ROLLER DERBY REFEREE" AND MY NAME WOULD BE "STEWERT."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:41 PM       
YOU GOTTA HAVE A BACKSTORY. OTHERWISE YOU GET LESBOSSED AND DIE.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:43 PM       
HEY IM SOME GUY WHO WANTS TO WATCH ROLLER DERBY, TIME TO GET LESBOOZED AND DIED
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 05:25 AM       
Thank god it was just a practice today. I stood with my hands in my pockets and wondered what was going on, and eventually I realised that it's going to be practice for maybe some more weeks (??), so I can skive and pretend like I know what I'm doing until it comes to the actual competition.

When that time comes I will flee.

The girl that invited me was giggling at my stupid jokes, which is a bad sign.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 07:26 AM       
No, it just means that I will probably end up staying.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
You should probably learn how to roller skate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
and the rules
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
and the lezbooze
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
How's this working out for ya Zhukov?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 03:10 AM       
maybe they were practicing and they brushed up against him and he felt decimated and realized what he was getting himself into
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM       
The girl that introduced me to roller derbying went on holiday or something, so I took the opportunity to flee like fuck.

Part of me wanted to be able to say to people "Yeah, I'm in to Roller Derby", so they would think that I was cool, the other part of me, the smarter part, knew that I would end up saying "Yeah, I was in to Roller Derby; that's how I lost my legs".

In the end, I was a coward. She's got my number, I don't have hers. To be honest she was more of a gate-way girl to get to the other ones.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM       
She might still call you.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
YOU BLEW IT
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 04:12 AM       
Nah, I don't want her to call me. Not really interested in her particularly.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
Roller Derby tonight. GO DEVIL DOLLIES.

Zhukov: You should at least go back because roller derby girls are usually a blast to drink with at the very least.

Terra: You're picture is hot.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
Thank you, Ghost! It's not up for long. I'm still searching for an avatar.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 10:29 AM       
Keep that one.
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
From what I gathered they were into steampunk, tattoos, The Muppets, tattoos of The Muppets, and DnD.

Hope this helps.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
That sounds about right.
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
Seriously, fucking Beaker up her arm, with a dragon perched on his hair. What the fuck?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
That's real bad. I just looked up someone with a beaker tattoo on flickr.....real bad.