Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2006, 06:00 AM        My Stinking Lodger - WARNING BIG RANT
I bought my first house with much scraping around for cash a few years ago. I struggled with the mortgage and got a lodger, the rent is only half the mortgage (£30 per week which is very cheap) and half the bills. Well she's so bone idle she has never and I mean never done any house work, no vacuuming or cleaning the bathroom or cooker etc. But I assumed she wouldn't shit her own nest.

But there's been a foul stench steadily getting worse from her room for sometime. She's gone away for the weekend leaving me with a £120 phone-bill (for 1 month cos she calls mobile phones in Holland and Portugal regularly) and leaving me short of £40 from last months bills.

So I went into her room to open the window and find the source of the stench. This is what confronted me, take into account I looked from a distance, I wouldn't want to get close up.

I'm absolutely gutted, this is my home and she's turned that room into a shit heap. I want to kill her. I am so absolutely fuming.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:11 AM       
Holy shit, and I thought mine was bad
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:48 AM       
Oh Bod, I could write a much bigger rant than that about how that's not a big rant at all.

Right now I have the opposite problem. My new renter is so weird about cleaning scrupolosity that it worries me. Some of his points are valid when he's bitching, and it's nice that he cleans, but yeah. He went behind my back and complained that I never throw away my cans. I haven't enjoyed a canned beverage or food since before he moved in!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:56 AM       
You should do her laundry and then force her to eat rehydrated peas and sit in the corner

Or rub her nose in it when she gets back

That's pretty sucky, I've only seen my brothers' room gets that bad.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:07 AM       
Dump her shit out on the street.
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:07 PM       
I am so tempted to kcik her out, but she owes me about £150 in bills alone, I'll never get that if I kick her out.
I have sent her a message on MySpace telling her I'd had enough of her. IT was quite long and angry. She's read it but not replied.

I had an idea to post those pics of her bedroom on her MySpace comments, but maybe that's a bit evil.

Seth I understand about anally clean people to, I once had a b/f that used to be obsessed with cleaning to an extent he was mentally ill. He even started folding up the clothes we dropped onto the floor during sex whilst we were still in the middle of it and complained once that I'd left a footprint in the car. He even didn't like driving down certain roads because they were dirty!
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:13 PM       
Hey Seth - apologies for not coming up good with the promise of a long rant. I tend not to post too long a message cos I assume ppl have a the same short attention span as I do!

I'll rectify it a little, this is the message I sent her on MySpace:

"I've just opened the phone bill and it's for over £120. It's left me overdrawn (again), especially seeing as how you left me short by almost £40 on last months bills.

I came from from work to find the electric had run out again. I know you said you put £4 in, but I find that hard to beilieve, did you put in any gas? You never put in any last payday either. Sometimes you don't put in any for weeks on end, I do know, I just don't like confrontations.

I asked you the other morning if you could at least wipe up all your crumbs that you leave all over the kitchen every weekday morning. Well you couldn't be bothered it seems, no surprise in all the years you've lived here, you've never wiped up your mess, or vacuumed or cleaned the kitchen, microwave, grill. In fact only once have you ever cleaned the bathroom. I've never known anyone so damn lazy, why do you expect me to do all the housework? Why can't you just do a little bit, I don't expect much, just hoover maybe once a month, or clean the bath (which was a fucking mess when I got home on friday) with your talcum powder all over the floor and hair shavings in stuck in the bath with soap scum. So many times you've watched me clean up and you've either run off to your bedroom or fucked off to the pub. You never wipe up the mess you leave around my pc, I found huge chunks of pizza and sticky beers stains over it so many times. Even when you were on the sick and had all day everyday to clean up your mess, you never lifted a finger and I had to still clean up after you.

There's been a foul stench coming from your bedroom for weeks now, I've had to open the window in the hope of it going away. But not much hope, have you ever cleaned up in there,? it is a rubbish heap. I know it's your room, but it's festering and will have to be redecorated and the window replaced because of the mold and years build up of dirt. Cutlery keeps disappearing, god know where all that's going. Probably buried under shit in your room.

I'm not the tidiest person in the world but I hate living in a stink and you taking the piss out of me, people we both know keep asking why the hell I put up with it. And I put up with it cos I'm bloody soft.

You pay only £30 per week which has never gone up in the years you've been here, anywhere else would be double. You think that you can just pay me bill money whenever you like, I HAVE to pay those bills or we'll get cut off or I'll end up in court with huge fines, do you think I can afford all that?

I'm tired of you using my pc as if it was your own, you were only meant to be borrowing it occassionally, but you take it over, and even download software without asking me! Often I come to it and the tool bars have gone missing or something's been fucked up. This ain't the telly or the telephone, it's my PERsonal computer, I sorted you one out and you've not bothered to help get it connected although I tried for you. As always you expect me to do fucking everything. You know Fluff thought that this pc belonged to you!

So please stop taking the piss out of me. I can't stand it anymore."
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:31 PM       
This belongs in Terra's thread!
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM       
Bod..

That is discusting! Kick her ass out now... don't wait! You are going to pay more to fix up that bedroom than any money she currently owes you! YUCK!!

Oh yea... give us her Myspace name. We'd like to talk to her also!!
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 03:55 PM       
Not kicking her out now cuz you won't get what she owes you will just lead to her owing you more when the next bill cycle comes.
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM       
You are all right I should kick her out. Problem is I'm so damn soft and people tend to walk over me. I've been putting up with this behaviour for years you see. My mates are amazed that it's taken me so long to say something to her. I have asked her to tidy up and dropped many hints, but nothing ever came of it. I do want her out of my home that is for sure.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM       
start using her stuff and not put it back, leave the seat up on the shitter, begin to stiff her over on shit. You knopw small things. They probably will wear her down and piss her off alot quicker because thats what it seems she does to you.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM       
I have no room to offer up any advice Bod. I'm going through emotional blackmail now, enough as it is. But I sure do offer up my heartfelt condolences in your case. If you get to the states, I'll buy you a beer and we can drown our sorrows, if not our roomates.
Old May 8th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
start using her stuff and not put it back, leave the seat up on the shitter, begin to stiff her over on shit. You knopw small things. They probably will wear her down and piss her off alot quicker because thats what it seems she does to you.
A good plan were she of average intelligence but that kind of thing goes right over her head. I tried leaving the bath all scummy, with pink hair dye stains, but it was to no avail. As I use it daily and she only weekly-fortnightly, you can guess who had to clean it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2006, 01:15 AM       
Do they have pawn shops in england?
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM       
Yes they do have pawn shops in the UK, but I defy anyone to find anything of value in her room. You might get a tenner for her tv. She has plenty of cds, mostly skin and oi music - not a large market for that though.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:00 PM       
E-Bay? Your bound to get something for that shit.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:14 PM       
Especially if you claim it's haunted :O

I know I would buy a haunted stack of popular CDs, or even a haunted pile of clothes