Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:04 AM        Crime dog Scruff McGruff punched in the face in DC.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29478509/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 04:54 AM       
Seriously? What a dumb fuck.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
The collapse of civilization as we know it is inevitable.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM       
I thought McGruff was from Chicago, IL 60652.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:32 AM       
At least that's where he gets his mail.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Maybe he was coming to visit Obama.
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
Also I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows Chicago's zip code because of those damn commercials.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO SNITCHES!
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
If you're gonna hit a mascot for laughs you should have someone record it.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Also I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows Chicago's zip code because of those damn commercials.
You too? I still remember that!

And how in the world did that man think that hitting a mascot would be "funny"?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
Scruff was the nephew, btw.
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:17 AM       
Member how they added the zip code extension after a while and it became less memorable?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM       
Never heard that. I just remember "Scruff McGruff, Chicago Illinois, 60652. Scruff McGruff, Chicago Illinois, 60652. And you can help take a bite out of crime!"
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
lol there's this mascot called dr. simi it's the mascot of a pharmacie franchise and for some reason people made it a sport to beat the shit out of this poor guys
luckly some one was filming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhX5deXZDNU

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol there's this mascot called dr. simi it's the mascot of a pharmacie franchise and for some reason people made it a sport to beat the shit out of this poor guys
luckly some one was filming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhX5deXZDNU
I so want that to be real.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
i dont get why you'd punch something and then drive off all fast if i twas for comedic purposes ;\
Insane Writer
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Right. I'd be too tempted to stand around and watch what happened.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:13 PM       
Maybe he was listening to the Benny Hill theme song on his mp3 player.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Insane Writer
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Nice one.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Is it me or did that article not make sense? The first four sentences didn't seem to mean anything and the last sentence was just flat out bizzare.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
Yeah, some of that shit didn't make any sense to me, either. I figured it was American stuff

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:39 AM       
Chic-fil-a is a fast food place, Fredericksburg is a Virginia city, and A-Rod is a baseball player or someshit. I don't know.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
Racing Presidents

Chick-Fil-A Cow

Screech the Eagle

And A-Rod's cousin hooked him up with 'roids.