Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 02:34 AM       
I didn't read this thread at all but if this book of death makes you die then buy it plz Marine

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2005, 05:27 AM       
i got one of them already
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 05:19 AM       
hey i got new info on it. apparently a version of the necronomicon was released in sweden in the 18th century!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 12:31 PM       
BLAGHGLAHGHGHAHGH

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 10:52 PM       
hey i got new ingfo apparently marine was stillborn
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 04:29 PM       
Hey willie!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 04:01 AM       
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:11 AM       
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:12 AM       
what do you say now eh?
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 03:42 AM       
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 04:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
what do you say now eh?
Ivan Raged is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 08:06 PM       
I skimmed it I felt two years of my life whittle away, but I armwrestled death for them back.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
what do you say now eh?
the same thing i've been saying: shut it, gimpy
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 04:46 AM       
:/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:46 PM       
Al Azif, liber logaeth or Necronomicon

The egyptian book of the dead

Psychedelic Tibetan book of the dead

The tibetan book of the dead is really good, I thought. I don't like the ritualistic parts of it so much though, they get kind of boring(repitition). The rest was good, though.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Al Azif, liber logaeth or Necronomicon

The egyptian book of the dead

Psychedelic Tibetan book of the dead

The tibetan book of the dead is really good, I thought. I don't like the ritualistic parts of it so much though, they get kind of boring(repitition). The rest was good, though.
those arent the one i am talking about.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:37 AM       
this is the book i am talking about:

and this is a page from a swedish version from the 18th century:

but this is the one i want to find:
OH GOD
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:57 AM       
YOU KNWO WHAT THE ONE YOUS HOULD FIND IS THE ONE FROM EVIL DEAD THATS THE REAL ONE JUST DONF ORGET THE MAGIC WORDS KLATU VRATA NIKTO OK OR ELSE YOUL WAKE UP THE DEADITS
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 05:00 AM       

just for fun :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 11:34 AM       
Would you mind giving me some of the content of the book, maybe an author or translator or something like that? Any information it has would be useful for finding a copy of it.

The book I posted is the "Al Azif" by "Abdul Alhazred". So if that's the "One you're talking about" I hope it's the "Same one you're looking for" because the page you showed is an excerpt from the one i pasted above.

"Ye Book of Ye Arab, Abdul Alhazred, 730 at Damascus"

Give me the proper title of the book please, not the english translation. A date would also be helpful, a city maybe. Initial language? Religion? Again, any information would be helpful.
OH GOD
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 07:38 AM       
1. He's looking for the REAL Necronomicon.

2. Which is like looking for a REAL unicorn.

3. There is no such book.

Invisiclues are (c) Infocom, 1984
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Would you mind giving me some of the content of the book, maybe an author or translator or something like that? Any information it has would be useful for finding a copy of it.

The book I posted is the "Al Azif" by "Abdul Alhazred". So if that's the "One you're talking about" I hope it's the "Same one you're looking for" because the page you showed is an excerpt from the one i pasted above.

"Ye Book of Ye Arab, Abdul Alhazred, 730 at Damascus"

Give me the proper title of the book please, not the english translation. A date would also be helpful, a city maybe. Initial language? Religion? Again, any information would be helpful.
i am looking for a better copy of the necronomicon that was translated by a Monk named simon from new york.
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 04:13 PM       
I had a feeling you'd be looking for that copy ;/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Necronomicon

The copy is here:

http://www.lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/

Hopefully that site has a functional copy, the other place that used to have it was David Icke's site but his site has changed around and I can't find it.

Good day sir.
BANNED

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 04:20 PM       
Companion book type thing

Try that, if i remember right that's an accompanying book.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
David Icke