Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 07:55 PM        terrorist killed twice?? but how??
U.S. Strike Killed Al Qaeda Bomb Maker
Terror Big Also Trained 'Shoe Bomber,' Moussaoui
By HABIBULLAH KHAN and BRIAN ROSS
Jan. 18, 2006
ABC News has learned that Pakistani officials now believe that al Qaeda's master bomb maker and chemical weapons expert was one of the men killed in last week's U.S. missile attack in eastern Pakistan.
Midhat Mursi, 52, also known as Abu Khabab al-Masri, was identified by Pakistani authorities as one of four known major al Qaeda leaders present at an apparent terror summit in the village of Damadola early last Friday morning.
The United States had posted a $5 million reward for Mursi's capture. He is described by authorities as the man who ran al Qaeda's infamous Derunta training camp in Afghanistan, where he used dogs and other animals as subjects for experiments with poison and chemicals. His explosives training manual is still regarded as the bible for al Qaeda terrorists around the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigat...ory?id=1517986

Officials: Al Qaeda's Mad Scientist Killed
CIA Drone Targeted Chemical Weapons Expert Abu Khabab Al-Masri On Afghanistan-Pakistan Border
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, July 29, 2008
Intelligence officials investigating the early Monday missile attack confirmed that Midhat Mursi al-Sayid Umar, also known as Abu Khabab al-Masri was one of six men killed and his remains had been positively identified.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4301490.shtml

OOPS!