Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 02:07 PM        If you can't section your friends, who can you section?
So last night me and a few friends where sitting about playing drinking games, listening to music - the usual friday night activities.

At some point, my girlfriend and her best friend (lets call him Alex for the purposes of this story) dissapear into another room. After about half an hour I go in to see whats going on; they both look pretty upset.
Another half hour, or so later I go back and the scene is very similar. I don't remember exactly what happened next but it basically ended up with my girlfriend picking up her stuff and heading for the door with Alex.

When I asked her where she was going things started to get wierd; she wispered in my ear "To get Alex committed".

Then before I could get any more information she had gone.

I phoned her about 5 minuites later and they where at his house apparently packing some things.

Another ten minuites later and they where back. "Oh good" I thought, "hopefully the rest of the evening will be a bit less eventfull". No such luck.

I suspected they had just realised they don't actually know how to section/commit someone. I let them use my computer for a while and before long they had left again.
Once they had left I checked my history and sure enough, my suspicion was correct.

Fast forward a couple of hours, it's probably about 3:30am by now, and they are still nowhere to be seen... or answering their phones.

We finally get through to one of them and they seem to be about 20 miles down the road at the local hospital trying to have Alex committed.

For some reason (I still haven't heard the whole story) they don't and by about 4:30am my girlfriend returns home looking throughly upset and tierd.

I look forward to finding out how this story unfolds.

As surreal as this story sounds, it's actually what happened.
Also before anyone says it, he's gay, so they where not just feeding me crap whilst bumping uglies.