Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
More like never, amirite.
Nah j/k sup
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:58 AM       
Hickman, suck my dick.....man.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:25 AM       
Sorry, my mouth doesn't touch penises.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM       
If Babs doesn't shut up I'm going to have to hurt his home life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM       
I'm putting Babs on 30 days notice. Bitch better shut the fuck up for that time period.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:01 AM       
Send him home with a knife in his gut and a sack of rice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:20 AM       
AH! The ol' Korean reach around! Love that technique.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:54 PM       
I miss the MockWars
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM       
Not cool
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:51 AM       
Jesus Pub it's amazing how much of a difference John Lennon glasses and a beard make.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:54 AM       

o cute
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:28 AM       
What's his name?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:15 AM       
we have just over 180 of the little guys. it's a hogna aspersa, though!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM       
Woman dies after drinking 10 liters of Coca-cola a day
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
we have just over 180 of the little guys. it's a hogna aspersa, though!
With those banded legs? Cool.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:32 PM       
My comedian neighbor just did a taping on DRUNK HISTORY last night. He knocked on my door to tell me they were filming, drink in hand, swaying in the wind, and going on and on in a very high and friendly buddy buddy manner. This is the first time I have ever heard of the show but it sounds hilarious.

http://www.webpronews.com/drunk-hist...summer-2013-01

He also turned me onto the SPICY NEWS a year ago

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
2 pounds of sugar a day from just Coca Cola... No wonder she lost her teeth

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:18 PM       
My state tax refund was taken for unpaid mental hospital bills.

B-but that refund was for drug money!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:36 PM       
Quote:
With those banded legs? Cool.
yeah, they are super cute as babies. and as adults.

also as moms.

not all ~180 are that species. we have two sacs from that mom (and she has another egg sac currently. jeeeesus!), and two sacs from two other spiders, both rabidosa punctulata.

they are also cute:

i'm a bore!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM       
I could never raise spiders. The temptation to unleash all hell whenever the neighbors pissed me off would be too great.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM       
Have you ever tried any Lox. reclusa or are they too scary? They're so pretty and silky, though.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM       
nope, we're out of their range! we have three latrodectus mactans, though. beautiful creatures.

hard 2 fotograf

very fun to watch, too.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
I could never raise spiders. The temptation to unleash all hell whenever the neighbors pissed me off would be too great.
it's kind of annoying since it's winter and we can't just let half of 'em go. feeding this many tiny spiders twice a week is a hassle!

we've also just picked up a few more juvenile tarantulas, and will be getting two more next week. then we have to stop for a while. 27 is enough for now. :nuts:
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:13 PM       
What do you use? Small crickets?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:17 PM       
the Angolan Witch Spider of South America (lolz)