Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Typical chojin art, like my user pic
you're allowed to change that, btw
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you're allowed to change that, btw
No fucking way, you changed it and now everybody has to look at it for eternity. I've been keeping it out of spite and if you want it gone, YOU have to change it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
Screwdrivers are so delicious, but they make me hate me the next day.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
EATING IS BAD FOR ME AS ARE WOMAN
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
And GO ISLANDERS
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Great, Bill's gone now.

...and Kitsa
yeah, whatever happened to kitsa?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
GODDAMNED JAPANESESES WITH THEIR HAX ON MY L4D2
was never good
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
the dizzy saga shall continue in this thread:
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703811
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
In memory to Lizzy

NEVER FORGET
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
This thread is different from yesterday. WTF
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
I like how all the L4D quotes got thrown in the other thread too.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
I wasn't even talking about L4D when I made those quotes AND NEITHER WERE YOU, ADMIT IT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
I LEFT HER 4 DEAD
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
yeah, whatever happened to kitsa?
She's cooking buns in her oven.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
YOU LEFT HER 4 HEAD
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
I LEFT HER 4 RED
The Unicorn
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
YOU LEFT HER 4 BREAD (HARRITY)

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
He apparently isn't a friend of officer Murphy.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
She's cooking buns in her oven.
... and it's almost done - just a few more weeks.
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
GOTTA MAKE SURE TO PUT SOME EXTRA ICING ON THOSE BUNS BEFORE THEY'RE DONE

ew @ me
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 03:20 AM       
oh wait this is the wrong thread
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 03:56 AM       
it always is
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM       
Man I miss too much by not coming in here. Well I gots my first new years resolution early then.

Plus, 205 in bowling league yesterday. Yay me :P
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Plus, 205 in bowling league yesterday. Yay me :P
My record is 175. :/ I don't bowl EVER and that was a stretch over a summer where I played with a friend every other day.