Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
also you forgot OH BOO HOO THE PICKLES SYSTEM IS GONE
YOU CAN HEAR EM GOING BOO
WA WA HOO HOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO
BOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO
BOO HOO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO
IT'S PRISONER CHRISTMAS
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
SAM WON'T GIVE ME THE NUDE PICTURES OF DRUMMING4BUDDHA.
PICTURES THAT SAM NEVER INTENDED TO SHOW Y'ALL TO BEGIN WITH
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
hey milose my lifes going great!
oh yeah what's so great about being you lately, jerk

tbh my life is pretty good compared to people who live in like, angola or something.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Millhouse needs a post about cupcakes, unicorns and happiness sprinkles.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
BRING THOSE TO THE FRONT OF THE TABLE.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
hey can one of you weirdos explain why posting pictures of cheeseburgers or hamburgers or whatever is a banable offense

thanks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
It was funniest when he came back with double cheeseburgers after the ban

I was waiting for the triple cheeseburgers
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
It's the only food that makes chojin hungry. And making chojin hungry makes chojin fat. And chojin being fat is NOT an option. Chojin wearing a dress is.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
YOU CAN HEAR EM GOING BOO
WA WA HOO HOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO
BOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO HOO
WA WA HOO HOO
BOO HOO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO
IT'S PRISONER CHRISTMAS
This is just the kind of post I would have pickled.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
It's a very complicated international issue, rongi, that I'm afraid I just don't have the time to discuss right now. I'm sure there is plenty of literature available on the subject in your school's library.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
Today I discovered an awesome newspaper called "The Slammer". When I saw it on display, I couldn't believe it was real.

Now I have a dilemma because I don't want to encroach on MewBarios' blotter thread. It's its own entity.

So basically I have pics of it that are funny but I don't know where to put them.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
make a new thread, duh
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
It's the only food that makes chojin hungry. And making chojin hungry makes chojin fat. And chojin being fat is NOT an option. Chojin wearing a dress is.
lol i bet chojin only eats almonds and fruit or something gay

CHOJIN YOU ARE A BIG GAY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
he only eats hamburgers at specific times of the month when his diet allows it

like when he's on his period
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
his hamburger period
OH GOD
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
dude bleeds ketchup for seven days
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
if he doesn't keep his vagina fresh and clean, then his vagina gets all mustardy.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
he's got sesame seeds all caught up in his vag hairs
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
my name's chojin i wear dresses and pictures of hamburgers knot up my ovaries
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:05 PM       
i gues its really my fault. I didn't consider that i might be complicating his pregnancy
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
The neighbor's complain that the burger grease runoff around chojin's house is clogging the storm drains. Apparently to sate his burger intake, he bathes in the stuff rather than eating it most of the time.
BANNED

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
so thats why he has such womanly soft skin
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
fuck, it's like an insult barn-raising.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM SHE CALLED ME AND WAS LIKE, "ARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAR" AND WAS LIKE, "YEAH WHATEVER" AND THEN GUITAR PLAYED AND I WAS A SOCK PUPPET.

CUZ THIS MY MMMYYYY UNITED STATES OF WHHHAATTEVVERRRRRR.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
man reading through old chat logs (WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING) with my ex girlfriend kind of makes me want to die