Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can no longer tell if these are psychoanalytical or gaming references
both. the game has psychoanalytical references like you have to defeat his id
thats why its so hilarious to only me
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM       
I'm really bummed about Adam Yauch. He has been a big part of my life.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:35 AM       
Earlier I listened to License to Ill and cried.

Last edited by Big McLargehuge : May 5th, 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: s
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM       
This is the only time I've ever gotten actually upset over a 'celebrity' death. I guess I know how MJ fans felt, now.

Yeah, I was listening to my Beastie Boys songs, and I cried when 'Something's Got To Give' came on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:47 AM       
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM       
Pussies.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM       
somebodfy from the beastie boys died?

damn just when i was starting to find their music bearable
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM       
Happy free comic book day!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:09 PM       
Happy cinco de drunko
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:14 PM       
our local mexican restaurant is giving out free cinco de mayo shirts that say FREE GAS WITH EVERY MEAL

I was kind of surprised they went that route but maybe it was the ironic t shirt thing
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:13 AM       
Saturday night and there is a zero fucking asshole count here.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:29 AM       
I tried to watch the meteor shower and failed miserably, maintaining my unblemished record of failed attempts to watch meteor showers.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM       
Someone was murdered at the Kentucky Derby. Whoops!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/hor...r-mystery.html

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM       
That sounds like something Fletch would investigate.
BANNED

Old May 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM       
i got a popup for this site i think or i have some kind of adware.

it was for a dating site and one of the girls names was thebombpussy and another was newboobs

also the site was called hornymatches.com
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM       
A pussy bomb sounds icky
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2012, 11:49 AM       
A friend threatened suicide last night because of finals and so I was with him all night and morning, consequently making me miss my final. Fuck him. I have never been filled with such rage.
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM       
you could prolly get a retake for thata since you could call it an emergency and what not but thats prety gay especially on your part

now you should go around acting like you want to commit suicide because you missed your final
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM       
also mysister and this mullet wearingdude she brought over last night inadvertently killed a baby possum and its the most heart-wrenching thing ever maybe even worse than when brad pitt got shot

it looks like a little baby zebra puppy
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM       
Yeah, I should've just let him kill himself.

This is ludicrous.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM       
suicide is the ultimate final, he failed it
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM       
u missed yoru final because he was nervous about his final thats fuckin retarded

what the hell is wrong with this guy is he gay or something why would he want a dude to keep him company like that did he cry on your shoulder all night
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2012, 02:37 PM       
I dunno if he'd cop to that, but he was bawling last night. Really ugly. I bought him ice cream.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
u missed yoru final because he was nervous about his final thats fuckin retarded

what the hell is wrong with this guy is he gay or something why would he want a dude to keep him company like that did he cry on your shoulder all night
Lol

Fathom this is why you study for finals alone so you don't keep getting roped into suicide watches

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2012, 04:53 PM       
he didnt even get a free watch he had to buy his girlfriend icecream