Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:55 AM       
Nothings better than milhouse. Now THAT'S an informal PHALLUS-y.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:57 AM       
I am Pub, Babs, and Milhouse. Hence my location being the "tri county area". THE FUCKING TRINITY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM       
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:15 AM       
Like a Japanese cowboy
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You realize that I only ignore incredibly annoying people, right? Just look at all of those double or triple posts! Madness!
Yeah, that is completely uncommon in the fucking chat thread, you spineless coward.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:29 PM       
Double post.

Zomboid is a sissy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:30 PM       
Triple post.

Zomboid =
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:31 PM       
Oi
Näyttelijäbotti!
Quadruple post!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Fuck!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:32 PM       
Thanks for that, T.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:32 PM       
I guess triple is my max, or something.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM       
Triple pages.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oi
sup
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:48 PM       
PUB, it's time.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:52 PM       
Suicide time? FINAFUCKINGLLY
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM       
I only have one though, so we're going to have to combine our minds and get it through our heads together.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:23 PM       
hey guys what's going on in this thread
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:01 AM       
Crimes and irritating bullshit. You should ban people again.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM       
any recommendations on where to start, or should i just type some names
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:20 AM       
I trust your judgement.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:38 AM       
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them? We've lost his love so what the fuck do we care.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:50 AM       
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

That baby image, though... That hurt.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:04 AM       
Quote: