Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them? We've lost his love so what the fuck do we care.
I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings!

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Feb 5th, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: CLARITY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

That baby image, though... That hurt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:07 AM       
Quote:
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:07 AM       
Quote:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:08 AM       
Quote:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:08 AM       
Quote:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM       
Quote:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:10 AM       
Quote:

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
You already used that one.

☆☆☆☆☆
Quote:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:11 AM       
Quote:

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them?
He didn't tell you. He told me. And I told you. Shut up, Kitsa and Babs.
Quote:
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless.
It really was just something to post about. I am trying to post a lot because Tadao has a higher postcount than I do and it has been a drawn out slow joke about him and I pretending that is a thing that matters. I wasn't even visiting the forums all that much until he IMed me about the HILARIOUS SITUATION.

Quote:
I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays
Very. Always very fucked up.

Quote:
I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me.
The other day I found out people actually take the time to read the bullshit I post on here. That certainly quelled the flood quite a bit. I expect to be ignored.
Quote:
I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time.
Twitter.
Quote:
I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here...
I think you've called me an idiot before or something. The baby picture is something I made and posted in here in 2008 which is probably the last time you called me insufferable or some other apt thing.

Quote:
it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.
I can and have just posted emoticons over and over. I wanted to try get the next 500 posts done by replying to things. With Babs throwing it back in my face I have been struggling, let me tell you. The world will be better when he and I finally die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My sentiments exacty.
Quote:
I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW simply by posting that where I knew they'd see it, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings!
If there was anything going on at all then it would have likely been ignored. If I could make hay out of the Hockey thread then there would be five pages of me talking about the oilers beating the kings with their jets or something. I have better things* to do than posting "COCKS. leek" over & over. I honestly do. I will get on and do them now. Sorry to waste everyone's time. Have a happy Waitangi Day.

*watching The Walking Dead.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM       
Don't you dare lump me in with Babs.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM       
wtf you guys suck let's talk about something that isn't related to message boards

i sure do wish for springtime
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:28 PM       
Why stop now, when it's just getting good?
You may already be there.
The Wolf
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Twitter.
Got me there.

I really don't remember that baby picture, but that makes sense. It's hard to keep track of every stupid thing I've said here over the past decade.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Don't you dare lump me in with Babs.
Don't try to use me as a scapegoat, jaffa cake hate monger!
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM       
The actual part that's humorous is that I'm not a whiny cunt who puts people on an ignore list.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM       
So if you want to use me as some tool of measurement, then I'll take that measurement and just reflect how pathetic and what a cheap ruse it actually is. Where'd the wit go? I dunno.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Why stop now, when it's just getting good?
I'm fucking trying here!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:50 PM       
I know Pub Lover. I have worked with Pub Lover. Babs, you are no Pub Lover.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM       
This is a collective effort, dad.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:18 PM       

http://www.bad-candy.com/candies/circuspeanuts/

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM       
Time to go to the forums
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM       

Never mind, they're "dead"