Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 05:43 AM       
new friend
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM       
d'awwwwww
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:19 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:11 AM.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
d'awwwwww
she's so skinny and i guess still too stressed to eat. i hope to fatten her up pretty soon.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
Hohoho, motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
d'awwwwww
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 05:26 PM       
Where'd you find/get her aaarg?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:39 AM       
can't find things like that around here! bought her from http://www.jamiestarantulas.com/Default.asp
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM       
I'm so tired of you fags, I'm on a quest to bring the ladies back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:55 PM       
oh and cig too I'm sure the name change mattered.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
A Serbian Film. He fucked a baby and it was kinda lol and he hacked a girl's head off but otherwise kidna boring.
Classic Danny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have to watch QS before Skyfall to get the full effect of the series, right?
Sure, and the only reason you didn't finish QS is because you haven't sat through Thunderball.
Quote:
It's as if you idiots have given up on life. What is wrong with you people. Is there no music to listen to? Is the no video that moved you? Do you not have a pet you love? Is the news not worthy of comment?
No, it is exactly because I have given up on life.
Quote:
I'm so tired of you fags, I'm on a quest to bring the ladies back.
I'm going to go read a book. See you for March Madness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:05 AM       
Yeah, I think I'll take a class on berating instead.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:34 AM       
There is some exorcist 2 movie coming out but Will Arnett is going to be the priest.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:27 PM       
My USB SNES controller came in the mail today and if this doesn't fill the void in my life then nothing will

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM       
I bought a Surface Pro with my tax refund money after reading Penny Arcade's review of it. It was that, or the 12" Cintiq, but I decided having a portable Wacom tablet that was also a laptop was more useful, especially since I can work on commissions while at my day job.

Still waiting for Adobe to update their drivers, but Sketchbook Pro works like a dream. I absolutely love this thing, though I understand I'm kind of a unique demographic and most people probably wouldn't want/need one.

Also? Windows 8 is fucking weird. I think it's great for the Surface, but I'd never put it on my desktop.

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:11 PM       
ugh

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM       
too late
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:38 PM       
hate
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:03 PM       
hey
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
ugh

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:51 PM       
Today to celebrate my 10th anniversary on pub10.ezboard.com/bimockery I did a pee in the shower and got the Ghost Ship on Mario 3 twice raise the roof y'all

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Today to celebrate my 10th anniversary on pub10.ezboard.com/bimockery I did a pee in the shower and got the Ghost Ship on Mario 3 twice raise the roof y'all
ew gross you are ooooold

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:54 PM       
I just learned that the Beastie Boys are credited with coming up with the word "mullet" because of their song Mullet Head.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM       
It's a fish. Therefore, I am crediting Barnes and Barnes for coming up with it because of their song Fish Heads.