Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
I made your avatar again. The pictures I used for reference were of him older, though. Hope you like it.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
Oh, should have said where. It's in the Smoothing Clay thread.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
I haven't posted here in like a year but I see Pub Lover went a page in this thread without posting. Feels wrong man.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I made your avatar again. The pictures I used for reference were of him older, though. Hope you like it.

I can't believe you did that. It's awful.

As promised I will bury the hatchet (IN YOUR FACE) and stop going out of my way to hate you for no reason (IT COMES NATURALLY AND I HAVE LOTS OF REASONS).

I'm not going to be your friend; I don't like you. Nobody likes you here. I can't believe you wasted your time making a clay sculpture as a present for me; how could you have not known that it would be a waste of time? I've never been nice to you, even while you were working on that tripe. How could you not have known?

I did this on purpose, and I always had the intention of not being your friend. I said the last one was awful and broke my promise... why would you make another one?

You will NEVER be liked here, nobody gave you a "fair chance" because you were dumb, and your constant posting just makes it worse and worse because you are showing us what a desperate and pathetic person you are. GO AWAY.

Why do you keep coming back only to get slapped in the face time and time again? It really is an abusive relationship.

"I hope you like it."

I really hope you feel this punch - it was aimed at your face.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:31 AM       
I do seem to remember Pram Maven being a pretty shitty poster but I can't remember why.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN I MISSED YOU

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
TEARS OF JOY

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:39 AM       
Emu did you bring ScruU2wice and Matt Harty too?

FUCK that MetalMilitia guy, though

Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
I got your PM

I'm going to try to post here more often. Being unemployed gives me a lot more free time!!
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Emu did you bring ScruU2wice and Matt Harty too?

FUCK that MetalMilitia guy, though
No I never talked to anybody on this forum outside of this forum. I guess I'm e-asocial or some shit.

It seems like a lot of people that left came back recently though. It's like how all the Sephiroth clones gather at the north pole to fuck or something.
Banned

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
You wouldn't know talent if it fucked your mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I can't believe you did that. It's awful.

As promised I will bury the hatchet (IN YOUR FACE) and stop going out of my way to hate you for no reason (IT COMES NATURALLY AND I HAVE LOTS OF REASONS).

I'm not going to be your friend; I don't like you. Nobody likes you here. I can't believe you wasted your time making a clay sculpture as a present for me; how could you have not known that it would be a waste of time? I've never been nice to you, even while you were working on that tripe. How could you not have known?

I did this on purpose, and I always had the intention of not being your friend. I said the last one was awful and broke my promise... why would you make another one?

You will NEVER be liked here, nobody gave you a "fair chance" because you were dumb, and your constant posting just makes it worse and worse because you are showing us what a desperate and pathetic person you are. GO AWAY.

Why do you keep coming back only to get slapped in the face time and time again? It really is an abusive relationship.

"I hope you like it."

I really hope you feel this punch - it was aimed at your face.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:44 AM       
Unemployment is gay What've you been up to in the past year and a half

Rongi came back a few weeks ago too. Guess what, he's younger than you think he is.

Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
Uhhhh

I lived in Florida for a while and then I got a job selling old video games, then I was fired from said job because the boss's son didn't feel it was necessary to remain awake during his shift or do any of his work and when I complained about it I was told that I destroyed the owner's relationship with his son. And he was talking shit about me to the customers, who were in turn telling me that he was the reason they would no longer come to the store. Also I was promised a raise for two years and never received it so I got fired the day after I asked what the fuck.

Oh and I was robbed at gunpoint by a crackhead.

I moved back to Illinois.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
Sounds good man

I spent the last year and a half posting on I-Mockery

Not as exciting as getting hella mugged by crazy people though

Rongi gets mugged every couple weeks

Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
It wasn't really a mugging since I was working at a motel at the time although they did take my wallet and my Mother 3 Courage Badge keychain and attached keys. The pewter one that they only made one print run of.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
Fuck man, you just reminded me that I never got very far at all in Mother 3 even though I was literally waiting for YEARS for that stupid patch to be done and released

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
Quote:

Rongi gets mugged every couple weeks
I GOT MUGGED ONLY LIKE TWICE EVER IN MY LIFE

also, sup emu
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
sup

Quote:
Fuck man, you just reminded me that I never got very far at all in Mother 3 even though I was literally waiting for YEARS for that stupid patch to be done and released
Go finish it, not even kidding
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
It's nice that there's no "HEY, CATCH ME UP ON WHAT'S HAPPENED" shit thus far.

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
Zomboid I was playing Splatterhouse 3 just last night. Fuck that thing in your signature. I lost all of my lives between him and the teddy bear boss
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
It's easy once you learn his bullshit pattern and don't jump at all. The teddy bear, on the other hand, is a total cunt.

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
I also messed up and hulked out in the room before the boss on accident. So that didn't help.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
Y'ever beat Persona 2?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
I enjoyed the Sephiroth analogy.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
You wouldn't know talent if it fucked your mother.
You did do one thing funny finally though Pram.

You assumed a guy with no honor would behave honorably if you poured your heart into a project just because he said he would. He is right about you though, you are dumb. Everyone could see what he would do from a mile away cause, you know, no honor.

Next time deal with those of us who have the courtesy to treat you like shit straight up. We'll say no deal, but at least we are trying to help you directly even though you don't realize it