Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
OMG i'm so coming in there
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
how dare you use convenient programs designed for friendly communication
Do you sound like Mark Elliot?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
This is gay. i quit
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:17 PM       
How about Tuesday evening? I'm on Central Time.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
I don't have any money to buy a legit copy of starcraft and the pirated version doesn't work online D:
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
You can still play LAN games with your homies over Hamachi, like most Blizzard games, but these n*ggers won't go for it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
isn't starcraft and brood wars like $2 now
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:03 AM       
I guess everyone better download and install fucking Hamachi now because one person is too cheap to buy a game that retails for nine Australian dollars.

Also, how can you LAN online? Does that even make sense?
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:44 AM       
australian dollars? might as well buy it with a pile of shiny rocks
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:41 AM       
I bought the battle chest a while ago, but I'd have to dig it out. I really enjoyed the old games, but somehow I doubt it'd be the same with people like GW in there. Especially if we have to hear its voice.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
australian dollars? might as well buy it with a pile of shiny rocks
Exactly! if it costs nine shiny rocks, think how cheap it will be in God's Own American Dollars.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I guess everyone better download and install fucking Hamachi now because one person is too cheap to buy a game that retails for nine Australian dollars.

Also, how can you LAN online? Does that even make sense?

You just need a LANLINE.

:badjoke
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I WILL PROFESS MY HATE FOR EVERYTHING EVER IN EVERY THREAD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO ENJOY FUN SITUATIONS

HARF HARF HARF

Zhukov: Hamachi is basically a LAN emulator that you can use to link far-off computers for various what-have-yous that takes about two seconds to download. It's not like I'm asking you guys to travel to Mordor and forge our connection in the cracks of fucking doom and it was really more of a suggestion in case you guys wanted to include me in your midnight soiree but I guess wanting to do things is a crime and I should go to prison
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:58 AM       
so hamachi is basically the Kali of the '00s, then
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
so hamachi is basically the Kali of the '00s, then
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:36 AM       
n..no
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:58 AM       
Oh shit, I forgot all about Kali!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
I'm glad to see that we're terribly disorganized about all of this.

We could run a Nethack server where we share one massive bones file! It'll be great, aside from not being able to compete with each other at exactly the same time.

:<
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:36 AM       
what do you mean us bub
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:38 AM       
think he said 'we'
OH GOD
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 03:47 AM       
what do you mean he bub
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
the guy who posted before misdemonar
OH GOD
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
sorry i was having some trouble understanding pronouns
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
Ventrilo is a proprietary Voice over Internet Protocol program with clients for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Most users of Ventrilo use a headset or microphone and use the program to talk to each other, similar to a telephone conference call. Ventrilo is often used by multiplayer video game players.

Incase you're wondering how to use it,Users install the Ventrilo client and connect to a Ventrilo server. The Ventrilo client is released as freeware and is available for Microsoft Windows and for Mac OS X, and future support is planned for operating systems based on the Linux kernel. The server, under a restrictive license, is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux as well as Kopi, Solaris, NetBSD and FreeBSD. Although there is no client version for Linux, it can be used with WINE.
The default sound quality is comparable to a telephone but it can be changed to a higher quality by changing to a different codec. Ventrilo currently supports GSM Full Rate, and Speex as their main codecs. Presently, however, the Mac OS X client is still unable to properly use most servers due to a lack of support for the widely used GSM codec.
The Ventrilo developers have attempted to keep its bandwidth to a minimum but users with a low-bandwidth dial-up connection may still find themselves restricted to using low quality settings.
Gamers can use the software to communicate with other players on the same team of a multiplayer game. Communicating by voice gives a competitive advantage by allowing players to keep their hands on the mouse and action keys while playing a fast paced game such as a first-person shooter, particularly in team-based, tactical games. This kind of quick and easy communication can be crucial for those who participate in electronic sports. It is often referred to as "Vent". In game, if you are using ventrilo, it is also known as "Venting". Ventrilo is also popular among players of other genres of online games, especially MMORPGs (World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Navy Field, etc.) and real-time strategy games.
The gaming instant messaging utility Xfire displays the Ventrilo server address to which the user is connected.
Ventrilo is also used as a call-in method on radio shows, and for general voice-chat.
The quality of the speech depends on the users' sound cards and microphones and the codec selected by the administrator. It also depends on the quality of the host's Internet connection.