Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:13 PM        Christian Bale goes batshit insane
This had me laughing my ass off. Listen to this clip of Christian Bale going batshit insane on the set of the new Terminator movie:

http://www.i-mockery.com/020209_christianbale.mp3

Somebody needs to type up a full transcript of that rant.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:19 PM       
Cig is going to take offense to the abuse that gaffers take.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:27 PM       
I didn't know he was Welsh. And having heard that I couldn't tell if he had a really bad English or American accent.

lulz
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:42 AM       
Wow, what a big time star.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:36 AM       
HAHAH. He really is insane. Explains his skills in American psyhco well.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:49 AM       
prick status confirmed.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:08 AM       
FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:14 AM       
i would transcript it but i have terrible grammar

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:26 AM       
*sigh* I'll do it, I type fast, give me a minute.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:32 AM       
A transcript already exists:

Christian Bale: KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Shane Hurlbut: Christian, Christian –

Bale: I want you off the fucking set you prick!

Shane: Christian, I'm sorry.

Bale: No, don't just be sorry, think for one fucking second. What the FUCK are you DOING ? Are you professional or not?

Shane: Yes I am.

Bale: Do I fucking walk around and rip down –

Bruce Franklin: Christian, Christian –

Bale: No, shut the fuck up Bruce! Do I want - no! No! Don't shut me up.

Franklin: I'm not shutting you up.

Bale: Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand?

Shane: (inaudible)

Bale: You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's fucking distracting having somebody walking up behind Bryce in the middle of the fucking scene? Give me a fucking answer! What don't you get about it?

Shane: I was looking at the light.

Bale: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was fucking good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Shane: Ok.

Bale: Fuck-sake man, you're amateur. McG, you got fucking something to say to this prick?

McG: I didn't see it happen.

Bale: Well, somebody should be fucking watching and keeping an eye on him.

McG: Fair enough.

Bale: It's the second time that he doesn't give a FUCK about what is going on in front of the camera, alright? I'm trying to fucking do a scene here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you're doing that?

Shane: I absolutely apologize. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Bale: Stay off the fucking set man. For fuck-sake. Alright, let's go again.

McG: Let's just take a minute.

Bale: Let's not take a fucking minute, let's go again. And have YOU fucking walking in! Can I have Tom put this on please.

Franklin: Can I have Tom in wardrobe please? Can I have Tom in wardrobe?

Bale: You're unbelievable, you're un-fucking-believable. Number of times you're strolling-a-fucking around in the background. I've never had a DP behave like this. Ehhh…you don't fucking understand what it's like working with actors, that's what that is.

Shane: No, that's –

Bale: That's what that is man, I'm telling you. I'm not asking, I'm telling you. You wouldn't have done that otherwise.

Shane: No, what it is, is looking at the light and making sure, that you are, ugh –

Bale: I'M GOING TO FUCKING KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS IF YOU DON'T SHUT FOR A SECOND! ALRIGHT?

Unknowns: Christian, Christian. It's cool.

Bale: I'm going to go…Do you want me to fucking go trash your lights? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING TRASH YOUR? Then why are you trashing my scene?

Shane: I'm not trying to trash your scene.

Bale: You are trashing my scene!

Shane: Christian, I was only –

Bale: You do it one more fucking time and I ain't walking on this set if you're still hired. I'm fucking serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't fucking cut it when you're bullshitting and fucking around like this on set.

McG: Alright, I know, let's, let's — (inaudible) –

Bale: Yeah, you might get it. He doesn't fucking get it.

McG: I got it, I know. I get it. I get it. I know.

Bale: You might. He. Does. Not. Get It.

McG: We made good adjustments. For real, honestly. I get it. Just walk for five seconds.

Bale: No, I don't need any fucking walking. He needs to stop walking.

McG: I get that –

Bale: I ain't the one walking. Let's get Tom and put this back on and let's go again. Seriously man, you and me, we're fucking done professionally. Fucking ass.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:50 AM       
Wow, glad I just finished it.

Well, at least that one has names.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:42 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48 the internet beat me to it :<
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
hah, I needed that.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Hahah and so it begins. One can only wonder how many parodies and spoofs will arise as a result of that audio clip.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:19 PM       
I'm scared...

Ironically, my brother is letting off similar aggression downstairs about school.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:24 PM       
You should be recording him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Much better than what I was gonna suggest.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:28 PM       
Oh come on. It's funny, but as if none of you have ever fucking lost it and let loose a torrent of expletives strung together in almost nonsensical order.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:30 PM       
I can honestly say that I never have lost it like that. Some of us have control and don't get roid rage.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
I have no camera and he wouldn't let me near him for it. I went to try to talk to him (he's upset that "everyone at school thinks he's a geek") and he screamed at me to "get the f*** away! You'll just make things worse!"

He's mostly done screaming now. Just moaning. At least I won't have to see him for the rest of the evening (I'm in my room).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
This made me laugh the really hard

Quote:
Bale: It's the second time that he doesn't give a FUCK about what is going on in front of the camera, alright? I'm trying to fucking do a scene here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you're doing that?
It's a terminator movie, how much does his "mind" needs to be in any scene. Hell, if Arnold could make it work I'm sure Bale should have no problem.

I like to replay this thinking the interuped scene was a sex scene. Imagine him yelling at a lighting director doing his best to light the mood and Bale with a not so impressive or convincing woody. LOL!
Insane Writer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:46 PM       
Whenever we go to see that movie (and I'm certain we will, somehow), this is all I'll be able to think of.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:14 PM       
Do you think there will be any consequences to this, though? Will people actually think twice about hiring him, or is this more publicity?

Isn't his costar Ron Howard's daughter? That'd be a bad director to alienate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 09:20 PM       
I heard on the "news" that "supposedly" the execs released that tape in case Christian decides to "Bale" on the film.

I don't know what that means. Maybe he is going through actors block and freaking out and maybe they don't want to pay him if he sucks.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:24 PM       
To be fair, being an actor's a very stressful job. Considering how popular Bale is, he probably has a lot of stuff to keep track of workwise plus he has to deal with the fans following him around and other such stuff. I've had a couple of days when I've been really stressed and just suddenly cry. He was probably just stressed and freaked out.

And yes, Bryce Dallas Howard is Ron Howard's daughter, named after the hotel and city she was conceived in. Didn't know she was in that movie though.