Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 04:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Yeah, we wanted to get her that, but it's a little pricey, from what we've heard. Don't they run around $500?
As for the candiru, I suppose the blinding pain whenever I got it up would be an effective form of birth control...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Health insurance should take care of most of the cost, tbh.
Not to mention it lasts like 5 years.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:04 PM       
Planned parenthood helps lots of people with no money. I got my vasectomy for 10 dollars. I was gonna pay the full amount, but lost my job. So when I went in to cancel the appointment they said QUICK GIVE IT TO HIM FOR CHEAP OR HE MIGHT BREED.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:36 AM       
I love that planned parenthood was started by that Eugenics lady
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 11:57 AM       
$10 vasectomy? How did that go? I needs me a vasectomy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Easy as pie. No pain and no pain in the asses.
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
Idk. It just seams like I should pay more to have someone cut on my dick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Well, it does cost more if you have a job. Plus now with inflation and what not.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:23 PM       
It takes a lot of work to be a blight on society.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
What a lot of degenerates.

This is why I don't do shots of Vodka first thing in the morning anymore.
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
Srsly I think I'm going to vomit on my keyboard
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Pft. This makes you want to vomit? Welcome to the internet, son. You've got a long way to go.
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
I know of /b/ I do not partake
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
how long until you go away again
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well, it does cost more if you have a job. Plus now with inflation and what not.
just think about baseball.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 07:23 PM       
lolll
Mocker
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
how long until you go away again
i am teh omnipresent
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
the one and lumpy
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Why is it that posters who use the site issued Cobra Commander avatar have it always break bad for them due to poor posting decisions?

Remember the ghostbuster boards guy? He rocked the Cobra Commander avatar too. Must be a douche bag magnet
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
Write a thesis on it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
maybe its cause they think if they used a real avatar somebody would figure out who's character they are
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Ever since I became a mod, I've been checking people's IPs constantly if I even have an inkling that they're a character.
BANNED

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 03:31 AM       
hacks

you got jap hax
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
damn jap hax squads.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
DAMN JAP HAX

MY MORTAL ENEMY(S)