Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:00 PM       
I usually treat waiters and waitresses with respect and give them generous tips despite the fact that I'm always broke or how small a meal it was or them getting my order wrong. Why? Cos I know how miserable their customers make them. I remember eating with my parents and mom's fatass bitch friend at this diner. Her kid threw a whole bunch of food on the floor and she was being a total bitch because they forgot to put butter on her pancakes or something. Anyways, on the way home all she did was bitch about how horrible the service and food was (she ordered a shitload of food and made my parents pay for it btw). I told her she should probably consider dieting because of her high standards and how nothing on earth will ever be good enough for her. Stupid cunt bitch.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:07 PM       
nope. not ihop.

I think getting a meal replaced because it's potentially full of glass shards is a far cry from getting a meal replaced because you suddenly decided you wanted something else or suddenly decided you didn't like the taste. I'm not that kind of person.

I usually tip at least 20%, unless something is badly wrong, which is about never.

Thanks, though. You helped me make up my mind about something.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
I usually treat waiters and waitresses with respect and give them generous tips despite the fact that I'm always broke or how small a meal it was or them getting my order wrong. Why? Cos I know how miserable their customers make them. I remember eating with my parents and mom's fatass bitch friend at this diner. Her kid threw a whole bunch of food on the floor and she was being a total bitch because they forgot to put butter on her pancakes or something. Anyways, on the way home all she did was bitch about how horrible the service and food was (she ordered a shitload of food and made my parents pay for it btw). I told her she should probably consider dieting because of her high standards and how nothing on earth will ever be good enough for her. Stupid cunt bitch.
Haha, yes I've seen bitches like that, who honestly think that no matter how busy we are or how hard we're trying to make everyone happy that their side of ranch is the most important thing in the world and we should be backflipping into the kitchen as fast as we can to get it because they're going to leave three crinkled ones in the middle of there filthy mess..

And for everyones information:

IF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE WE WILL FUCK WITH YOUR FOOD.

There are customers who complain for REAL reasons and I sympathize, and then there are customers who try to get things for free, are complete rude assholes and try to waste your time.

However, there are servers who don't care and are asswipe douchebags. For the most part though we are nice, we understand your problems and we'll help you out as much as we can and if we forget something it's usually because we're busy and we honestly forgot.

Last edited by ThrashO : Jul 21st, 2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: added mor stuf
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:11 PM       
i assumed as much. it's a personal rule of mine to never fuck with people who are giving me things i'm going to eat.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:12 PM       
I'm awesome as a customer, I always tip 5 bucks or more, but I do always steal any extra silverware put on the table and if there's a ramekin anywhere on the table, it's gonna be wiped out and pocketed. Usually I'll walk out drinking out of the glass from the table too. They never seem to notice. But I tip decently and am polite enough, so they shouldn't mind that too much.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm awesome as a customer, I always tip 5 bucks or more, but I do always steal any extra silverware put on the table and if there's a ramekin anywhere on the table, it's gonna be wiped out and pocketed. Usually I'll walk out drinking out of the glass from the table too. They never seem to notice. But I tip decently and am polite enough, so they shouldn't mind that too much.
Steal everything dude, a server doesn't give a SHIT. If you leave a 20-25% tip and give them a heads up you can bomb the fucking place.

"How much are these margarita glasses they're so pretty!"

"free."
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:20 PM       
I don't understand why they do glass bottles in the first place. I don't know if plastic fucks with the taste of maple syrup or what, but it seems like having tons of hot little glass bottles to wrangle is just asking for trouble.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Glass doesn't effect taste and is better for storing things than plastic
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM       
Fuck eating at restaurants.

I never understood the appeal of paying 30 dollars to wait around looking at fat people for half an hour until your asshole waiter brings you a bunch of shitty, overseasoned food that's had his pecker in it.

And I never, ever will.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM       
I realized I stopped eating places that had wait staff a long time ago. Ring the bell and I'll come and get it - I've got legs, goddamn it. Fuck Olive Garden, too. Place sucks a dick. Every time I go they've got a different shitty menu.

There's a correlation between being able to see the person making your food and how good the food is, to me.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
There's a correlation between being able to see the person making your food and how good the food is, to me.
teppanyaki F YEa
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:26 PM       
There should be more Pepper Lunch locations in the US.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM       
Nevermind, that's a terrible idea. But teppanyaki is awesome, yessss.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I think this has led to me loving Japanese steakhouses so much
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:08 PM       
I love Japanese steakhouses in theory, but in execution I hate them. This is primarily because

1) I always have some loud caucasian waitress who doesn't know wtf she's talking about telling me I'm eating my edamame wrong, and

2) It's practically guaranteed violent diarrhea.

One that I used to go to in Indiana turned out to be a cover business for a prostitution ring. The whores were the waitresses.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM       
What is the name of the aforementioned steakhouse? For my files.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM       
Panda Express
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:26 PM       
Not to be racist, but if I go into a Japanese steakhouse and see white people serving food or doing anything but eating there, I will walk the fuck out. I pay 40 dollars a plate at one of the places I used to go and I actually never saw any white people in there, so it must have been a good place. I enjoyed it at least.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM       
you go to a japanese steakhouse to watch a Vietnamese dude flip a shrimp into your mouth while speaking in broken English.

or is that a Benni Hanna?
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:33 PM       
No, that's my Japanese steakhouse. I don't care if they are Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, or Japanese as long as they're asian and flipping shrimp straight into my mouth.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM       
All the Japanese steakhouse chefs I've seen recently are Latinos.
Role Assigner
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Rarely you'll find Japanese people in Japanese restos. At least in the souf
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Everyone at the steakhouse in my hometown was Korean, except for my lanky white friend who ended up becoming the head chef.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:11 PM       
we have tons of koreans here in maryland

they have their own little korean shopping centers

it's adorable