Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 07:26 PM       
When I was eight, my bike came to a sudden stop; I hit my face on a handlebar and got a laceration an inch from my left eye.
In metal fabrication class a kid lit my arm on fire with a torch.
Also in that class, I was focused on splicing some wires, dropped the soldering iron on my arm, and didn't notice for ten seconds.
Then, a couple years ago, I was riding a ripstick down this huge hill, and hit a rock at 30 MPH. I remember having just enough time to think 'Shiiiiiit' before I tumbled twenty feet. I still don't know why I didn't even sprain anything.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:51 AM       
hi im mraventure
Forum Virgin

StuntDouble is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
I'm surprised I made it through childhood without any major brain damage (debatable) and only a couple of minor broken bones. Seems like most of my injuries are self inflicted though:

-Riding my bike with some friends, I decided to take a shortcut through a grassy field. I was really cruising when I found a hole with my front wheel. After a brief impression of Superman, gravity made me its bitch again, and my bike and I landed in a rather impressive heap. Thankfully I just had some scrapes and bruises from that one.

-I was helping my theater class take apart a set, when I came upon a rather stubborn 2x4 brace above my head. I gave it a good yank and it smacked me on the bridge of my nose. When I woke up, I was still standing up and holding my nose. I thought I was fine, and then the blood started gushing from my nostrils. I was able to get the bleeding to stop, though my nose still remains a little crooked today.

-I decided to use one of my sharpest knives to separate a couple of tuna steaks. While I held them in my hand. Knife split the steaks, and nearly split my pinky. My hand still goes numb if I hit that finger wrong.

-I was standing in the back of a truck at work while we pulled into our parking lot. The person driving swerved kind of sharp, and instead of going right with the truck, I went straight. I flew over the side of the truck, and landed palms and elbows first in a shell parking lot. That's probably the first time I thought I was going to die.

-Most recently, I was carving a keychain trinket for my girlfriend and I slipped with the knife I was using. I sliced lengthwise into my thumb, cutting almost to the first joint. I also shaved off a bit of my thumbnail in the process. 7 stitches later, and my thumb is doing great, even though one side is a bit misshapen.

I'm sure there are many more, but those are the most memorable ones for me.

Chris
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntDouble View Post
-Most recently, I was carving a keychain trinket for my girlfriend [with a knife]...
It's not often you see romance like this around these forums.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 04:54 PM       
Although if the sentence had been "Most recently, I was carving my girlfriend [with a knife]..." around here, I wouldn't have been at all surprised.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:23 PM       
This place is great for sociologist.