Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:49 PM       

Me at the Distinguished Members of the Regiment Ball in October! That's SGT Major Ryan...Saving Private Ryan was actually loosely based off this guy :o

PS sry for double post guys sry sry
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
He looks like he wants to punch with his left hand. Oh and why is a guy who had to be saved so important.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
The fact that he served in 3 wars and survived the beaches of Normandy is reason enough to listen to his stories...JERKWAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
You'd think a more experienced soldier wouldn't need saving. He should have quit after two wars and not endanger everyone else.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM       
He didn't need saving. Didn't you see the movie?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
Shhhhh I'm trying to work here god dammit.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Sorry.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
He's got a badass doo.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
What're you doing here Wayne from the wonder years?

Last edited by Supafly345 : Feb 27th, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
Or like the older brother from Weird Science
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 11:40 AM       
I can see we have another winner here. I bet you and Babs will get along just fine.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 11:54 AM       
this is significant
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 05:32 AM       
Some of you may have heard of the anti whaling group Sea Shepherd, well their boat (the one that didn't get rammed and sunk by the Japanese ) is docked in Hobart. I walked past and took a photo of it for whatever reason.

A bunch of hippie wankers were in a pub last night all wearing shirts with SEA SHEPHERD CREW printed on. I want to get a shirt that says JAPANESE WHALER.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
is that the one that fought the american ship with the lasers over whaling?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
is that the one that fought the american ship with the lasers over whaling?
That's also the one with a captain of their organization that boarded a Japanese vessel in international waters trying to perform a citizen's arrest. He was promptly detained and I don't think they've heard from him since.
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/201...how_comments=1
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
That dude got beheaded, I'll bet.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
Never mind, I guess the NZ government has been in contact with this idiot:
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1002/S00275.htm
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Oh wow. That guy is ridiculous. I assumed you would just be shot for making a citizens arrest in INTL waters.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
I'd totally have beheaded him.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Oh wow. That guy is ridiculous. I assumed you would just be shot for making a citizens arrest in INTL waters.
From what I understand illegally boarding someone's boat is akin to piracy and the crew is entitled to protect themselves. So basically if they killed this guy on the boat I don't think there would be anything anyone could do.

So as to not derail this thread further here's a picture of my cat:

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
Is that a hump back?
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
No but I found out the other day she has hyperthyroidism.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
No but I found out the other day she has hyperthyroidism.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:04 PM