Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:22 PM       

Nah, I'll live to be 100.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
I think all cigarette packs should come with pictures of dudes getting hella laid and riding motorcycles and being cowboys and scoring the game winning touchdown.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
good thing I only eat raw almonds and grapefruit
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
ALL CIGARETTES SHOULD BE CALLED POLES. THAT WAY IF SOMEONE TRIES ASKING YOU FOR A SPARE CIGARETTE YOU GOTTA BE LIKE "only if you smoke poles."

:BLOWJOBS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:05 AM       
I don't care what picture they put on it, just quit taxing it so much that I can't afford to smoke.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
If you eat a lot of unhealthy food, that's guaranteed to kill you as well.

If you jerk off a lot, that's guaranteed to kill you as well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM       
Hey Womti, did you pick cigarette butts out of the gutter and re-roll them?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Womti, did you pick cigarette butts out of the gutter and re-roll them?
No, he went to gas stations with his brother when he was younger and smoked the cigarette butts that customers at gas stations left in the ash trays near the doors. He called them re-frieds.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Womti View Post
If you jerk off a lot, that's guaranteed to kill you as well.
you should jerk off in a fire then
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
you should eat a dick in a fire then
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I don't care what picture they put on it, just quit taxing it so much that I can't afford to smoke.
Stockpiled cigarettes when we went to L.A. because they were half the price there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Womti View Post
you should eat a dick in a fire then

You should be a dick in a fire, after all you are already one everywhere else
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
I don't smoke but collecting all of these sounds pretty cool!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
I'm actually tickled that now it's almost more economical to be a cigar freak than a cigarette smoker, the world's so hilariously stupid
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
cigarretts rule and are awsome
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
Cigars, fuck yes.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
For cigars I always smoked Rum Runners as my favorite flavored cigar. My favorite non-flavored is the CAO eXtreme. I hate the name, but they're giant and the quality/tobacco is awesome.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
H8 Flavored ones. Always drove me nuts. I love Bacarats and H. Upman, but I usually just go with Punch and Arturo Fuente

also @ Finks, since when the fuck did they decide that they were anything but the cheap distributors

fuck their new hoity-toity bullshit and prices now
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
H8 Flavored ones...Arturo Fuente
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND NOW AND I LOVE YOU
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:28 AM       
I think it's great. It hooked some photographer up to royalty checks. Cheers.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
If you eat a lot of unhealthy food, that's guaranteed to kill you as well.
I hear if you live for a long enough time, that will kill you too.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD