Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Staring into the abyss
saltshakermaniac is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 10:44 PM        I need some help
Ok so here go's. Alright I know iam a new guy and all but i need some advice and in my opinion some of the best advice comes from people you dont know.

So I had a girlfreind that I lived with for just about 2 years, we broke up in October. I stared seeing her agian in December just going out and shit like that. Yesterday she told me shes moving down to Tennese (I live in Michigan) and she told me that she wants to move down there by herself and start a new life. A few hours ago I was at her house practicly begging on my knees to take me back. Ive gave up alot to be with this girl in the past 2 years and Iam willing to give up everything else I have in Michigan to be with her. I can understand her reasons why she wants to do this, its realy a pride thing. She wants to prove to herself that she can support herself without any help. I told her Iam willing to quit my job to move there with her and a bunch of other heart wreanching things. So my problem here is should i realy try to get her back so we can start a new life toghter, or should I just say "fuck it, things were good while they lasted" and move on?

Last edited by saltshakermaniac : Feb 12th, 2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: screwed it up