Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 02:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
SORRY, GUYS, I AM TOTALLY TOO BUSY PLAYING AWESOME VIDEO GAMES TO CARE ABOUT YOUR YEAR OLD FORUM SCHTICKS
Schtick? Speak for yourself you god damn tool.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
downloaded linger in shadows last night off of PSN. extremely intriguing and beautiful :D

been playing twisted metal 2 and syphon filter off of PSN as well. and just downloaded medievil :D :D :D
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:12 AM       
You've got a lot of good stuff. Calling All Cars is good, too.

And you'd LOVE the Last Guy.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
i watched the little preview video that PSN has, and it looks awesome, but i don't have an enormous tv, and i feel like i wouldn't be able to see anything
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
!0 controversial moments in games.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/c...-games/1298246

I didn't know little big planet had to pull the game days before release. :/
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:27 AM       
Yea, someone complained on the Sony message board when the Beta was out, and I guess things got out of hand over there.

Which kinda sucks; the day after, someone was writing about how the song was actually licensed, meaning the song would have to be offensive prior to LBP. Of course, it wasn't, so it was kind of a false alarm.

Ah well, I guess Sony had to cover their asses just incase.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:02 AM       
So I downloaded Braid on XBL, it's a great game. But I used my brother's Xbox console to do it, but still downloaded it onto my hard drive. I thought that I could just take my hard drive back to my console (which is currently broken) and keep playing it, but apparently not. I now have the demo, but paid for the full game.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
So I downloaded Braid on XBL, it's a great game. But I used my brother's Xbox console to do it, but still downloaded it onto my hard drive. I thought that I could just take my hard drive back to my console (which is currently broken) and keep playing it, but apparently not. I now have the demo, but paid for the full game.
There's a license transfer tool that allows you to move a game from one box to another. I think it's on Microsoft's website but I don't know the specifics of how to use it
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 06:23 AM       
Hey, thanks.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 12:50 PM       
I wasn't sure where to look this up so I'll just ask here. I understand you need to modify your ps2 in order to play imported games. Now, does that apply to games imported from the UK?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Two seconds on google says that PAL games look like crap on NTSC PS2 machines even if you manage to get it to work.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 12:58 PM       
i'm pretty sure it does
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 05:24 AM       
Should apply, yes, even though I never imported any british PS2 Games. But...why would you need to import something from the UK? It seems like you´re in the US, don´t you have all you need there?
Level 29 ♂
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM       
There are a few games that were released only in the PAL regions.

I'm pretty sure there are some decent PS2 emulators out there that can run the disc straight out of your drive, and your games won't look like shit. It's a lot cheaper and easier than modding your system, too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
if you have an insanely good computer, yeah

the one i was looking at earlier still only emulates like 1/2 of the games it's been tested with, too
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
The game I was thinking of when I asked was Sirens 2. I considered buying a PAL ps2 (not something I'd actually do in order to play a single game but it's an idea I had) but you know, those PAL Playstations aren't labeled as such. I assumed all UK ps2's had PAL stamped on their tops in gigantic red letters and also that they came in less threatening colors like blue and green but that's not how it is. I guess you could order one off Amazon.uk, it'd probably be a PAL version, maybe. What I'm curious about now is if PAL systems have to be modified in order to play American games.
OH GOD
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
i'm not finding anything on google about sirens 2 and it frightens me

edit: that's because it's not sirens it's just siren lol, and in english it's "forbidden siren"

at least i hope that's what you meant
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
yep, that's it. It's weird you can't get any search results back if you pluralize it.
OH GOD
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
supposedly there is some way to get out-of-region PAL discs to run on ps2 with something called swapmagic but also there seems to be difficulty getting it to work w/ games that are on dual layer / dvd9 discs (i.e. siren 2 ;_; )
Level 29 ♂
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
SwapMagic doesn't work too well for newer games, anyway, and Siren 2 is fairly recent I think.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
I thought I read that Siren 2 was going to come out on PSP or PS3 or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Siren Episodes is on the PSN. I dunno about a disc.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
WELL FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT, DETECTIVE DAN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
I am but one man, Sam. You, above all, should know that.
OH GOD
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
siren 3's sposed to come out on ps3