Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 09:02 AM        Pat Summitt, head coach of the Lady Vols, steps down
Arguably the greatest basketball coach of all time in any format of basketball, Pat Summit won 8 national championships, 16 SEC championships, 16 SEC tournaments, and a staggering 1098 games while losing less than a fifth that number (a ridiculous .841 winning percentage)

Now I will be one of the first cavemen in line to bash women's basketball, but you don't put up numbers as a coach like that unless you are good at (or possibly the best at) what you do.

And I do not envy whoever has to replace her, because no matter who it is they will be a failure by comparison
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:05 AM       
Her illness is the only reason you could expect her to not coach another 20 years. She is synonymous with intensity.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM       
Bring in Bruce pearl :sarcasm