Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:53 PM        Klaus Nomi
I'm currently listening to Lightning Strikes and I am just falling in love with the mix of synthesizemijiggers and his tenor voice. Klaus Nomi! You set my heart on fire! You wierd, koo koo kind of guy. If he is still alive, I will gladly send him a Mr. Psycho figurine! If he's dead, I'll dig a hole and make it look like he's dragging Mr. Psycho down to him at his grave! Klaus Nomi! If only you were relevant, then there would be sex fantasies played out to you!

Who has some gallant hurrahs to Klaus?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 03:25 AM       
he's dead!
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 08:03 AM       
He died over 25 years ago.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
skank pronger
Aries is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Klaus Nomi was one of the first celebrities to contract AIDS. He died in 1983 at the age of 39. He sure was great though. Total Eclipse!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Klaus Nomi is another individual that scares the shit out of me.

Here's another for you, Pub.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Haha!
You want AIDS.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
We all must make sacrifices for our desires! For instance, I am willing to sacrifice a loot to have Luciano Pavarotti's corpse resusitated until his body has a metabolism high enough to create excrement, and in lieu of ever taking my singing abilities seriously in any moment of my life, open my mouth wide enough for him to take one last dump in a well deserving and poetic display.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Club kids, they love them AIDS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
Again, I am glad that you had something to add to this thread.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
You are very welcome sweetheart