Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM        Music Software
Ok, I have a fast computer and the urge to lay down tracks. I can't find the thread where I got some suggestions on recording software though. Can I get a refresher. I used to use Acid and Cakewalk. I'm sure the new stuff is what I want though. I just forget what it is and what is good and what is crap.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
ummm pro tools?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:19 AM       
Isn't pro tools discontinued and from 98?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
Looks like the two to look at are soundforge and pro tools. But I swear there was another one. One that was a bitch to learn but it was suppose to pay off big time if you learned it. I just can't remember the name
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Reason, FL Studio Producer Edition XXL, ACID PRO, Sound Forge. That's what I use at least
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
It was Reason! Thank you MJ!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
Ableton Live. Get a copy of it if ya can... it rules.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Ableton Live. Get a copy of it if ya can... it rules.
Seconded.

I have a copy, but I just am too lazy to learn it D: