Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:25 PM        Camping
I'm going camping on wednesday and I think I have everything I need.

/ cabin
/ sleeping bag
/ food
/ beer
/ beer
/ beer
/ frisbee
/ bug killer
/ wood
/ friends

Anything I'm forgetting?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
/your sister
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
/sniper rifle
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
/cannibal rednecks to combat
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
/zombie repellent
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
/sacrifice for the bear god
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
YOUR SISTER
She's coming, I'll take pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
/sniper rifle
need to get that
Quote:
/cannibal rednecks to combat
We saw some last year. They were "Good Ol Boys"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
/zombie repellent
Need to get that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
/sacrifice for the bear god
I'm bringing sacrifices for the beer god. Does that count?
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
/colt 45
/2 zig zags
/baby that's all we need
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
/go to the park after dark
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
/smoke dat tumble weed
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
don't forget to bring chaperones so you don't have sex or do any drugs.
that way the pyscho killer from Crystal Lake won't kill all of you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
/Night vision camera

So we can see your sis in her undies.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
/Tadao

So he can stare at your sister with lust in his eyes
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
From the bushes
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
/colt 45
/2 zig zags
/baby that's all we need
/

I need to get my copy of "Da Dip" back for the ladies
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
FREAKNASTTTTYYY
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
/virgin-to-be-sacrificed for camp gods in a pagan ritual

unless your sister is a virgin
EDIT: and if that's the case I'd suggest to drop Tadao from your list
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
I tried to get my friend to rap last year but she ended up just getting way too crunk. She was walking in the dark with a miners hat with a flash light on in in the distance. I was watching from far away and all of a sudden the flashlight was pointing vertically instead of horizontal.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
unless your sister is a virgin
Not the way she rings a doorbell.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
SHE COULD RING MY DOORBELL.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE, BUT I WOULD INSTALL ONE.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
/ Cheez-its
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
^
/ \

He's camping in that tent!

That was very funny. Well done.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
Dont forget to bring a garbage bag and plastic forks.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
/duct tape
/rubber gloves
/garbage bags
/hand lotion
/a wire hangar
/razor blades
/propane torch
/rope
/your sister